Got kicked out of the game last night

DaneykoIsGod

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I had to pull a kurt russel like escape from Philly after game 7 in 2000, the giant devils sticker on my trucks back window was a like a target, my bed was full of broken beer bottles when I stopped off at a rest stop on the way back home.

You know that guy? Ugh, dude, he sucks. No offense if he's a friend of yours, of course. No one else in our immediate area had any problems with us, in fact we got along great with everyone else in the rows around us. But between those three grundles and the "Crazies" in the bottom rows, there was enough suck to make the Rangers jealous.

Next time we'll probably take you up on that offer. Thanks.

LONG story... I'll PM it to ya later

none taken and I don't disagree with ya about it

and anytime... gotta look out for the NJDevs family sir!! :thumbsup:

I dunno I had to pull a kurt russel like escape from Philly after game 7 in 2000, the giant devils sticker on my trucks back window was a like a target, my bed was full of broken beer bottles when I stopped off at a rest stop on the way back home.

At least you didn't get stabbed, or robbed, or beaten unconscious.

Unh Good to know 233 crazies are a bunch of a$$holes. I was looking forward to sit on 233 because somefriend told me the section is great loud and fun to be.

Yesterday I had few problems during the day, could only arrive at rock at 6:10, just to find the cheapest tix costing $65, finding no other option i took, I seated on Section 197, just below 209, and sure enough 209 was cool, many times Shouting "Stand up-stand up-stand up"

Next game I will be looking forward to 209 sure enough.

Yesterday I had few problems during the day, could only arrive at rock at 6:10, just to find the cheapest tix costing $65, finding no other option i took, I seated on Section 197, just below 209, and sure enough 209 was cool, many times Shouting "Stand up-stand up-stand up"

Next game I will be looking forward to 209 sure enough.

:thumbsup:

I do wanna say though... this whole thing was a NON-Crazies related incident, so don't blame them on this one, umkay?

I still wanna hear more about this mystery 233 "Crazy" fake cop who inserted himself into the situation. Also, are there any different angles or details to this story on the HF Boards? :e-drama: Anyone have a link to that thread?

FWIW, I don't think you should bother contacting the team to complain. They might just say you set yourselves up for trouble once you "decided to start making fun of these ballbags in front of us" (your own words). Not that I think that they didn't deserve it.

The people in 233 remind me of Flyers fans actually. That's NOT a good thing.

I've sat in both places...

If you want to get some tickets where genuine fans sit, like I said before, 209 is the best. I know some of the guys in 208 and 209. They are funny, loud, passionate, and most of all respectful.

I have an off topic question... during the awards I was able to get most of the team's autographs. Because of the long lines of the players, the way it worked out I didn't get my favorite player's autograph... Patty Elias. Does anyone know any way I can get him to sign my jersey? That would mean more to me than the rest of the team.

I still wanna hear more about this mystery 233 "Crazy" fake cop who inserted himself into the situation. Also, are there any different angles or details to this story on the HF Boards? :e-drama: Anyone have a link to that thread?

FWIW, I don't think you should bother contacting the team to complain. They might just say you set yourselves up for trouble once you "decided to start making fun of these ballbags in front of us" (your own words). Not that I think that they didn't deserve it.

I have no idea what the fake cop's deal was. I only saw him twice, and both times he tried to manhandle my one buddy. If the guy really was a Newark cop, I'd imagine he would have thicker skin and a couple fans no louder than the rest of the section wouldn't bother him. He must have known the tards in front of me? :noclue:

You're probably right about contacting the team, but I feel like I've gotta do something. That kid threw the first beer and was allowed back to his seat. His ugly female companion and the fake cop were the only ones out of everyone involved that tried to physically harm anyone. So me and my friend, neither of whom tried to hurt anyone or throw any beer, get kicked out? I can understand from the security's standpoint that we were both dry while Tons-Of-Fun was soaked that it would look like we're lying, but at least hear us out, right? They've got our IDs on file now like we're on a government watch list or something. That just doesn't sit right with me.

BTW, here's the link to the HF thread. Post #652, ILIVM is Friend #1 and I'm MartysBackup.

No clue why the Crazies have such a bad rap, I have never had a problem. I sit there every game and they are cool people. Maybe if D-Bags didn't come in and start crap for no reason there wouldn't be any problems.

I love how people they never f**ked with always have s**t to say, when the Crazies don't go around and start message boards about how other fans suck. Can't everyone just be a Devils fan and enjoy themselves how ever they want??

No clue why the Crazies have such a bad rap, I have never had a problem. I sit there every game and they are cool people. Maybe if D-Bags didn't come in and start crap for no reason there wouldn't be any problems.

I love how people they never f**ked with always have s**t to say, when the Crazies don't go around and start message boards about how other fans suck. Can't everyone just be a Devils fan and enjoy themselves how ever they want??

did you remember to post this form letter on Devilsrule too?

Btw, just cause it happens in 233, doesn't mean it was the Crazies, other people sit in that section.

If I didn't make it clear in my original post, I apologize. The three asshats in the row in front of me were NOT Crazies. I remember the fat makeup kid from the $10 line. But the Crazies certainly didn't help. The fake cop was a Crazy and so were the people who had no idea what was going on, but still cursed me and my friend off and gave us the finger. The whole section in general felt divided, like some people were part of the clique and everyone else was an outsider. For example, the Crazies stayed quiet any time anyone who wasn't a Crazy started a chant. Some of the people were cool, some kinda sucked. Same thing with any group, I suppose.

Some people have had a beef with the Crazies for a long time. Personally, I don't really care about them. They can do their thing all they want. I'll just ask for seats in 208 or 225 next time.

For example, the Crazies stayed quiet any time anyone who wasn't a Crazy started a chant.

I've heard that about them too, I really don't understand it. It's natural for fans to not like other fans getting attention but that's childish...at best high-schoolish. I've also read and heard enough hearsay about them over on HF to be glad I'm in the right corner :P

If I didn't make it clear in my original post, I apologize. The three asshats in the row in front of me were NOT Crazies. I remember the fat makeup kid from the $10 line. But the Crazies certainly didn't help. The fake cop was a Crazy and so were the people who had no idea what was going on, but still cursed me and my friend off and gave us the finger. The whole section in general felt divided, like some people were part of the clique and everyone else was an outsider. For example, the Crazies stayed quiet any time anyone who wasn't a Crazy started a chant. Some of the people were cool, some kinda sucked. Same thing with any group, I suppose.

Some people have had a beef with the Crazies for a long time. Personally, I don't really care about them. They can do their thing all they want. I'll just ask for seats in 208 or 225 next time.

The "fake cop" is a cop and his son was up there and when sh!t went down we was worried. About the other people, sorry about that, can't account for everyone, the Crazies in general are great fans. Come to every game and cheer for the Devils. But people are people and not everyone can get along. But base it on the person, not on a entire group.

Bingo. That was my main problem, he came out of no where to confront me and you, while not knowing the whole story. And G-Rock spotted him talking to the usher after the first period, trying to get us kicked out. When he confronted me he ripped my necklace off and tore the neck on my Friesen jersey.

He took the lies of the people in front of us and ran with it. I also found it funny how the security people decided to hear the mascara kid's story yet treated me like I just punched a baby.

An awful night to say the least, but its over and I will work on trying to get us some kind of compensation.

Maybe a gift certificate to Bennigans?

Edited by ILikeItVeryMuch

Bingo. That was my main problem, he came out of no where to confront me and you, while not knowing the whole story. And G-Rock spotted him talking to the usher after the first period, trying to get us kicked out. When he confronted me he ripped my necklace off and tore the neck on my Friesen jersey.

He took the lies of the people in front of us and ran with it. I also found it funny how the security people decided to hear the mascara kid's story yet treated me like I just punched a baby.

An awful night to say the least, but its over and I will work on trying to get us some kind of compensation.

Maybe a gift certificate to Bennigans?

I thought you were trying to get something positive out of this