Scott Clemmensen Bobble Head Night

BlizzardCyclone

Why does it have to be the Lowell Devils that have a Bobble Head night? Its this Saturday for Scott Clemmensen, to the first 2000 entrants... (Im all for this and glad that Scotty is gettin some recognition :clap2::clap2: )

http://www.lowelldevilshockey.com/theteam/...cbobblehead.php

Why hasnt the NJ Devils Marketing team jumped on this Bobble-Head band wagon yet? I was watching the NHL network 2 days ago and they mentioned a Cam Ward BobbleHead night? Where was the Doc Emrick Bobble Head, or the Scott Stevens Bobble Head? Only one I remember and have is Ken Daneyko's bobble head. Ive seen a Daneyko, Brodeur, Stevens, and NJ Devil Mascot Bobble heads all in Lou's office, back when they were at the CAA, but maybe I missed those other nights, but can anyone shed some light on this? Were those other bobble heads I just mentioned, besides Daneyko, given out on game nights? (Brodeur, Stevens, NJ Devil Bobble-Head nights?)

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

Daneyko (1/9/04), Stevens (10/27/01), Brodeur (11/9/02) and NJ (3/1/03) were all given out by the Devils. Brodeur and NJ are awesome, Daneyko is a comical size and doesn't fit with the rest and Stevens looks more like Oduya.

Edited by BCdevil

Why does it have to be the Lowell Devils that have a Bobble Head night? Its this Saturday for Scott Clemmensen, to the first 2000 entrants... (Im all for this and glad that Scotty is gettin some recognition :clap2::clap2: )

http://www.lowelldevilshockey.com/theteam/...cbobblehead.php

Why hasnt the NJ Devils Marketing team jumped on this Bobble-Head band wagon yet? I was watching the NHL network 2 days ago and they mentioned a Cam Ward BobbleHead night? Where was the Doc Emrick Bobble Head, or the Scott Stevens Bobble Head? Only one I remember and have is Ken Daneyko's bobble head. Ive seen a Daneyko, Brodeur, Stevens, and NJ Devil Mascot Bobble heads all in Lou's office, back when they were at the CAA, but maybe I missed those other nights, but can anyone shed some light on this? Were those other bobble heads I just mentioned, besides Daneyko, given out on game nights? (Brodeur, Stevens, NJ Devil Bobble-Head nights?)

The Stevens, Brodeur, Daneyko, and NJ Devils Mascot bobbleheads were all given away in 2002-2003 at Continental Airlines Arena. The team's marketing department has really dropped the ball on promotions all around since. There has been a few decent ones, but nothing really noteworthy or on the level of a bobblehead night. There needs to be a DUAL bobblehead of Doc & Chico, as well as Parise, another Marty, and a few others. (maybe Zajac, Elias, or Langenbrunner- all viable candidates) They need to step it up. Lowell has given away 3 already, and Clemmer will be the 4th....

The Stevens, Brodeur, Daneyko, and NJ Devils Mascot bobbleheads were all given away in 2002-2003 at Continental Airlines Arena. The team's marketing department has really dropped the ball on promotions all around since. There has been a few decent ones, but nothing really noteworthy or on the level of a bobblehead night. There needs to be a DUAL bobblehead of Doc & Chico, as well as Parise, another Marty, and a few others. (maybe Zajac, Elias, or Langenbrunner- all viable candidates) They need to step it up. Lowell has given away 3 already, and Clemmer will be the 4th....

This. I think every freakin' team in the league does bobblhead nights except us. The only one that I have that was a promotional give-away by the team is the Dano one from the first Dano Night they did during the 2003-2004 season.

This. I think every freakin' team in the league does bobblhead nights except us. The only one that I have that was a promotional give-away by the team is the Dano one from the first Dano Night they did during the 2003-2004 season.

Yup. Season after season we get crap promotions. The only semi decent ones at "The Rock" thus far that I can recall are the various lithographs, the Stevens Hall of Fame poster, and the winter hat which is awesome. Anddddddd the Marty poster/mini stick this Friday will be decent. The rest has been grade A sh!t! We need to get back with the rest of the sports world and get a nice 3-4 bobbleheads for next year! Hell, I'll even take one of LOU!!

We should have atleast an Elias bobblehead night. He is our all time leading scorer.

Patty is overdue for a bobble. I had him on my list of players I would like to see in a bobble giveaway along with Parise, Zajac, and our captain Lags. I also would like to see a throwback "Crash Line" set of Mike Peluso, Randy McKay, and Bobby Holik in white Devils jerseys with the 95 Cup Finals patch on it. That'd be so badassssss....

So come to Lowell and mob the place. They'll be giving away 2,000 of the Clemmensen bobblehead. If you're in the line by 6:00 you should get one.

It's not *that* far. You do have time to set up a carpool. Tickets are $18 plus a $1 fee if bought the day of the game; parking is $5. It's probably not sold out yet :saddevil:

The Clemmensen bobblehead will be around 5-1/2" tall, on the same scale as the Martin Brodeur bobblehead the L-Devils gave away earlier this season (and the Mark Fraser and Rod Pelley bobs as well).

So come to Lowell and mob the place. They'll be giving away 2,000 of the Clemmensen bobblehead. If you're in the line by 6:00 you should get one.

It's not *that* far. You do have time to set up a carpool. Tickets are $18 plus a $1 fee if bought the day of the game; parking is $5. It's probably not sold out yet :saddevil:

The Clemmensen bobblehead will be around 5-1/2" tall, on the same scale as the Martin Brodeur bobblehead the L-Devils gave away earlier this season (and the Mark Fraser and Rod Pelley bobs as well).

Shtikl please email me at 3devilscups@gmail.com when you get a moment....

You can't tell me we wouldn't sell out Kevin Weekes bobblehead night.

Here's an idea... how bout golf balls that have Cangialosi's face on on them that scream SCAAAAR!! when you drive the piss out of them?

total LOL at both those ideas, one because we all love weeksie and two because every saturday night game we have to deal with amateur hour with Steve Cangialosi, and its awful

"ELIAS...SHOT...SCAARRRR!"

Edited by Friends of Friesen