Clemmer?

mouse

I know Marty's the best ever. I know we probably need him for a deep playoff run. That said, he's been bad lately. I know the team slumped for awhile, and they had some bad luck tonight, but Clemmer got them here when Marty was hurt. They've got to get him in against Ottawa, and I feel blasphemous for saying this, but he may need to spell Marty for 1 or 2 games in the playoffs. Marty looks tired out there, and I don't see that going away.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Marty's the best ever. I know we probably need him for a deep playoff run. That said, he's been bad lately. I know the team slumped for awhile, and they had some bad luck tonight, but Clemmer got them here when Marty was hurt. They've got to get him in against Ottawa, and I feel blasphemous for saying this, but he may need to spell Marty for 1 or 2 games in the playoffs. Marty looks tired out there, and I don't see that going away.

I agree. I don't feel comfortable with Brodeur in net right now. I'm worried every time the puck is in the Devil's zone.

CLEMMENSEN IS INJURED.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS.

1) His finger's better, he's played 2 games with Lowell since the injury.

2) If he can't play, why he's on the roster?

3) I know Frazee's not ready, but if Clemmer can't play, he should. I'll give up a game to rest Marty. He looks dead out there, and a dead goalie's worthless in the playoffs.

Defense needs to be better too its not all Marty...and Elias needs to suck it up and come help his team out. They need that offensive ability in the line up

Old school Devils when they don't score. 48 shots and 1 goal?

Looks as if the D did something, limiting Leafs to 18 shots.

4 goals on 18 shots? Marty is still getting his game back. Maybe the 1st 10 back were on adrenaline and now he has to still develop his game sharpness.

One good sign is there were a few terrific chances. Maybe the puck bounces the Devs way in the playoffs.

Defense needs to be better too its not all Marty...and Elias needs to suck it up and come help his team out. They need that offensive ability in the line up

I disagree about Elias, let the guy get healthy for the playoffs. It may have just been one of those unlucky games for the Devils, but Brodeur looks like he could use a night off. And Clemmer could use some time back in net for the devils.

He re-injured it in practice.

Son of a b!tch, this team has no luck.

Yeah, Clemmer against the rolling Hurricanes or the Pens and 60,000 PP's. Might as well give the playoff spot to the Panthers or Montreal, whoever doesn't make it. Because we sure as hell won't need it.

We have some dumb fans, I'm sorry to say.

Yeah, Clemmer against the rolling Hurricanes or the Pens and 60,000 PP's. Might as well give the playoff spot to the Panthers or Montreal, whoever doesn't make it. Because we sure as hell won't need it.

We have some dumb fans, I'm sorry to say.

Clemmer has beat them before He can do it again. and its so nice to see a fan like your self thats supposed to be a devils fan and look at the support your giving them.

Clemmer has beat them before He can do it again. and its so nice to see a fan like your self thats supposed to be a devils fan and look at the support your giving them.

He sucks. Get over it. He was bailed out constantly by the team. Why don't YOU support the guy who won 3 Stanley Cups instead of the guy that won 25 games.

Only a retard would play Clemmensen in the playoffs, and apparently, you are a retard.

He sucks. Get over it. He was bailed out constantly by the team. Why don't YOU support the guy who won 3 Stanley Cups instead of the guy that won 25 games.

Only a retard would play Clemmensen in the playoffs, and apparently, you are a retard.

you really think Marty gives a sh!t about the team? Clemmer has something called WORK ETHIC. Marty got his cups, he got his vezinas, he got 552. He doesn't need the Devils anymore, he could retire if he wanted to. This season, this team plays better with Clemmer.

Retard?

you really think Marty gives a sh!t about the team? Clemmer has something called WORK ETHIC. Marty got his cups, he got his vezinas, he got 552. He doesn't need the Devils anymore, he could retire if he wanted to. This season, this team plays better with Clemmer.

Retard?

i agree

Retard?

Clemmer has something called HORSESHOE UP THE ASS. He sucked and the team played well around him, they certainly didn't back the puck into their own end on a LINE CHANGE instead of dumping it into the other team's zone, trap themselves with 3 bad passes, and then throw a reversal pass to someone on the other team, not cover him, and then not cover the person he passed it to.

It was a bad goal, but if one of the 100 dumbass plays that were made there didn't happen, it never goes into the net.

Work ethic. LOL, his work ethic wasn't doing sh!t for him in the billion years he's been around. Maybe all that playoff experience he had playing for the Marlies last season while he was Justin Pogge's babysitter will help out.

Clemmer has something called HORSESHOE UP THE ASS. He sucked and the team played well around him, they certainly didn't back the puck into their own end on a LINE CHANGE instead of dumping it into the other team's zone, trap themselves with 3 bad passes, and then throw a reversal pass to someone on the other team, not cover him, and then not cover the person he passed it to.

It was a bad goal, but if one of the 100 dumbass plays that were made there didn't happen, it never goes into the net.

Work ethic. LOL, his work ethic wasn't doing sh!t for him in the billion years he's been around. Maybe all that playoff experience he had playing for the Marlies last season while he was Justin Pogge's babysitter will help out.

If he sucks like you say answer me this who got us to where we are now?

Retard?

AGREED, and it shows. I'm not going against Marty, I think he's great, but you are correct. Marty still has three years left on his contract but will he play all three?