GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes 4/11/09 - 1:00 PM ET (MSG HD)

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt good for Zubrus ... he hasn't scored in a while. I'll tell you what though ... if that guy could play in traffic, he'd have a heck of a lot more than 15 goals. He's in front of the net a lot, but he just doesn't seem to have a knack for getting off shots, never mind burying them.

Zubrus is 225lbs of jello. I was so shocked he scored, I took a picture of the replay on the scoreboard.

Let me know how that goes.

I've thought about taking Natalie to a game, although I think I'll probably wait 'till she's 4 or 5.

My wife and I were fearing the worst, but it went amazingly well! Table Seats rock! The view was spectacular, and there was so much room to spread out. We were able to bring a small lightweight stroller and a bottle and food for Wyatt. The crowd noise didn't bother him at all. He seemed intrigued by the whole scene. And he actually slept for 30 minutes about halfway through the game. All four of us (me, wife, sister-in-law, nephew) took turns holding him. The rest of the time he sat. I didn't get to concentrate on the action as much normal, but that was to be expected. We had a great time.

Devils heading into the playoffs picking up some steam. Hopefully we can keep it going and carry it into the playoffs. With the UNSEEN HAND with us, a 4th banner could be here very soon.

Also great to see Zubrus get the 1st star of the game, but disappointing that the captain couldnt score his 30th.

Ah yes, our unsung ally the unseen hand. Check my sig :koolaid:

My wife and I were fearing the worst, but it went amazingly well! Table Seats rock! The view was spectacular, and there was so much room to spread out. We were able to bring a small lightweight stroller and a bottle and food for Wyatt. The crowd noise didn't bother him at all. He seemed intrigued by the whole scene. And he actually slept for 30 minutes about halfway through the game. All four of us (me, wife, sister-in-law, nephew) took turns holding him. The rest of the time he sat. I didn't get to concentrate on the action as much normal, but that was to be expected. We had a great time.

Cool. Glad it went well. Obviously I don't have to tell you it all depends how the stars align on any given day...the same venture can be great one day and a disaster the next, regarding infants. I have it very easy with Natalie though...she's a very giggly, very happy baby...loves people (though like any baby can get overstimulated and overwhelmed). Thanks for the feedback...based on what you said I might bring her to a game next season (she'll be at least 14 months or so by then).