Playoffs on NHL Gamecenter?

Skates

Since I live in FL, I used nhl gamecenter this season follow the devils. I read somewhere they will be showing select playoff games. I can't find anywhere on nhl dot com that lists which will be shown. Anyone else use nhl gamecenter that can give me a heads up? just wondering if I am going to have to go to a sports bar to watch it. Thanks, and LGD!!!

Since I live in FL, I used nhl gamecenter this season follow the devils. I read somewhere they will be showing select playoff games. I can't find anywhere on nhl dot com that lists which will be shown. Anyone else use nhl gamecenter that can give me a heads up? just wondering if I am going to have to go to a sports bar to watch it. Thanks, and LGD!!!

***NOTE**** This is how last year worked so I would imagine it would remain the same....was crappy because some of the games were on VS

As long as it is not on National TV, you can watch the first two rounds on Gamecenter.

Edited by Halfwar

Thats what I was thinking. But the Devils are not on national tv tonight and from what I have read online i don't think the Devils are going to be shown on gamecenter. So this blows I hate to waste money going out, i like watching from home. The alcohol is cheaper and the restroom closer, plus I can yell obsceneties without lookin over my shoulder for children and women first. Damn you nhl gamecenter! Atleast versus is saying they will show a game 5 next Thurs I believe. LGD!

Where did you see they won't be on gamecenter? I saw some Center Ice posts online but thats different.

I can't find the link at the moment, but it was a calgary flames forum complaining how none of the playoff games will be shown on gamecenter. But when I signed up for gamecenter is specifically remember them saying select playoff games will be shown. of course if its on national tv it is suppose to be blacked out. So my logic is what other game would they be shwoing besides the devils and canes. But i havent seen anything anywhere that convinces me i'll be able to watch it tonight online. And yes i believe center ice is different than nhl gamecenter

I can't find the link at the moment, but it was a calgary flames forum complaining how none of the playoff games will be shown on gamecenter. But when I signed up for gamecenter is specifically remember them saying select playoff games will be shown. of course if its on national tv it is suppose to be blacked out. So my logic is what other game would they be showing besides the devils and canes. But i haven't seen anything anywhere that convinces me i'll be able to watch it tonight online. And yes i believe center ice is different than nhl gamecenter

I was trying to fix some grammar in my previous post, sorry for quoting what I had just said lol.

Aight well as far as i have been told by the gamecenter online tech guys (the most uncooperative custermer service people in the world btw and thats REALLY saying something considering i have to deal with the comcrap people far mroe often than I would like, but they are usually helpful once you get past all the min. wage housewives just picken up a job to say "have you tried rebooting?" "is your modem pluged in?" "<insert dumb question 203456 more times until>?" "Ok let me go get a manager <aka the actual tech people>" ). Ok so sorry for that haha maybe those guys are less helpful.

ANYWAY

from what i was told they will be showing all the devils games this series except the possible game 6 that may or may not be on NBC and if its not they said "well ... I think it will be on then" (like i said unhelpful). point being the games are going to be on as far as the GCL people are concerned, and you are correct in that they do say select playoff games in the package so they better show them cause i don't feel like bitching my face off at these idiots again if i turn on my GCL tonight and my devils arent playing there :burn:

from what i was told they will be showing all the devils games this series except the possible game 6 that may or may not be on NBC and if its not they said "well ... I think it will be on then" (like i said unhelpful). point being the games are going to be on as far as the GCL people are concerned, and you are correct in that they do say select playoff games in the package so they better show them cause i don't feel like bitching my face off at these idiots again if i turn on my GCL tonight and my devils arent playing there :burn:

Thanks for the info. Lets hope it is on. If not ill use atdhe, but i have a feeling since they already have recieved multiple cease and desist letters, the nhl will keep a close eye on it. I gotta be prepared to make a run to a sports bar during one of the intermissions if it does get shut down. of course we can avoid all this trouble if nhl gamecenter prvides what they advertise. LETS HOPE these people u talked to knew what they were talking about. Enjoy the game!