Look at Stubhub!

'7'

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having my game 2 tickets over-nighted.

Ah. I did see an option for the eDelivery method where you can print out your tix via email, so I went with that.

I hope this game is a 17,625. I dont think we've sold out our first two home playoff games(aside from the rags series) ever.

Whatever the attendance, hope the fans there are vocal as always

Edited by devlman

this game is going to be packed the gills, this all people tht are trying to make money... but now its just hurricanes so they say, here i don't need them.......

EXAMPLE

http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-rangers-pl...20-2009-779020/

oh my god the rags are selling all their seatss no one is going to be thereeeeeeeeeeeeee

/end sarcasim

Edited by robdeselich88

this game is going to be packed the gills, this all people tht are trying to make money... but now its just hurricanes so they say, here i don't need them.......

EXAMPLE

http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-rangers-pl...20-2009-779020/

oh my god the rags are selling all their seatss no one is going to be thereeeeeeeeeeeeee

/end sarcasim

I hope youre right, but the example you gave doesnt really reflect that as the rangers tix on stubhub are being re-sold at a much higher price, for much worse seats

I hope youre right, but the example you gave doesnt really reflect that as the rangers tix on stubhub are being re-sold at a much higher price, for much worse seats

i should of cleared that up, i'm not saying like price, i was just saying teams not "selling out" for playoff games is common, even in good markets.

And with ticket exchange and stubhub, this may be people who are feeling out how much people would want for their tickets, and if no one bites they will go to the game anyway....

If the devils win tonight, expect game 2 tickets to be snagged up quickly. Same thing if they lose a game in carolina, or if we lose a game in washington, and have a chance of winning at home. etc etc

I feel if the tickets were priced like the rags, everyone would be complainging about that. I overpayed for my tickets, i don't care, im still going to the game. Plus i like the help my ranchise out as muchas possible.

You guys are right with Stubhub having very cheap seats for these playoff games

...but, last night I bought tickets for tonight's game for $35+$4 total for ticket fees for the upper deck through ebay. Those tickets sell for $40 on ticketmaster plus their awful service fees. So really, I just got 2 tickets for $20 a pop on ebay, Its worth checking out. I didn't even have to get into one of those last second bid wars I just placed my bid at nobody outbid me over the last hour of the auction.

had to bump this:

i bought a ticket to game 2 on tuesday, but mistakenly had it fedexed it to my parents' house. i realize this yesterday, so i figure i'm SOL - it'd take me 4 hours just to get the ticket and get to the game, plus i just watched the yankees lose horribly. then as i'm contriving scenarios where i can do it, i e-mail stubhub about the problem, they tell me they never sent the ticket and then they call and tell me i'm getting a replacement ticket via e-mail.

had to bump this:

i bought a ticket to game 2 on tuesday, but mistakenly had it fedexed it to my parents' house. i realize this yesterday, so i figure i'm SOL - it'd take me 4 hours just to get the ticket and get to the game, plus i just watched the yankees lose horribly. then as i'm contriving scenarios where i can do it, i e-mail stubhub about the problem, they tell me they never sent the ticket and then they call and tell me i'm getting a replacement ticket via e-mail.

I think you could try that scenario, or simply request another ticket. It could work, just call them up. Of course, you eat the fedex charge.

I think you could try that scenario, or simply request another ticket. It could work, just call them up. Of course, you eat the fedex charge.

nah my story was confusing - what happened is the seller of the ticket never mailed it, so it never ended up at the wrong address. stubhub realized this, so they called me and asked me if i wanted a replacement. i ate the fedex charge anyway, which i suppose i should make a stink about, but since i don't have to spend 4 hours on a train today, i'm really not in a mood to do that.

HOI: hey i went to two games this year. it's tough when none of your friends are hockey fans. i had actually considered getting a playoff strip this season - if the season goes into may, i'll probably be at half the games.