OOT Scoreboard - Fri. 4/17. ECQF & WCQF - Round 1.

SatansDevils

Friday, Apr 17, 2009

(*NOTE: The small.png (6)Carolina vs. (3)New Jersey medium.png series will not be in the OOT Scoreboards for the playoffs, as usual it will have its own GDT for that particular game. New Jersey leads the series 1-0*)

WELCOME TO THE 2009 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!

2009stanleycupplayoffslogo.jpg

Round 1, Game 2

small.png(5)Philadelphia @ (4)Pittsburgh small.png 7:00 PM, VERSUS, CBC, RDS.

(Pittsburgh leads the series 1-0)

small.png(6)St. Louis @ (3)Vancouver small.png 10:00 PM, CBC, VERSUS, RDS.

(Vancouver leads the series 1-0)

There is one game in the ECQF and one game in the WCQF match ups being played tonight.

Philadelphia is at Pittsburgh where Philadelphia lost Game 1 on Wednesday 4-1, look to bounce back and even up this series @ 1-1. Pittsburgh looks to take a 2-0 lead in the series tonight with a win again on home ice in the battle of PA.

St. Louis is at Vancouver where St. louis lost a tough game 2-1 in Game 1, look to bounce back with a win and even up the series 1-1. Vancouver held on to win Game 1, look to take the 2-0 series lead on home ice. Game 1 was a low scoring game and think it will be like that in this series with Mason and Luongo playing very well.

The SC playoffs got off to a good start in all of the games and maych ups and tonight starts Game 2 of the series'.

Lets Go Pittsburgh and St. Louis! :evil:

-SD

For all the whining about the Devils game not truly being a sellout Wednesday, I see large chunks of empty seats in the Igloo, and no one's going to dispute that's a sellout. Amazing how hard it is to shake off those stereotypes.

I like how everybody expects 17,625 people to all be sitting in their seats at the same time. Not everybody watches the game from their seats, and people do have to take a piss every now and again. People also do get hungry and thirsty.

Carolina evens series with OT winner on point shot over New Jersey.

Guerin wins it in OT on 5-on-3 as Ppittsburgh leads 2-0 over Philadelphia.

Vancouver Luongo blanks St. Louis for the 2-0 series lead.

All games are final tonight.

Carolina 2 New Jersey 1 F(OT) :saddevil: (Series Tied 1-1)

Philadelphia 2 Pittsburgh 3 F(OT) (Pittsburgh leads series 2-0)

St. Louis 0 Vancouver 3 F (Vancouver leads series 2-0)

Carolina evens series with OT winner on point shot over New Jersey.

Guerin wins it in OT on 5-on-3 as Ppittsburgh leads 2-0 over Philadelphia.

Vancouver Luongo blanks St. Louis for the 2-0 series lead.

All games are final tonight.

Carolina 2 New Jersey 1 F(OT) :saddevil: (Series Tied 1-1)

Philadelphia 2 Pittsburgh 3 F(OT) (Pittsburgh leads series 2-0)

St. Louis 0 Vancouver 3 F (Vancouver leads series 2-0)

Roberto was good in that game, but Christ almighty was he lucky (Cam Ward) any other night and St Louis scores 8.

As I (and many others-Crasher :P suspected Pittspuke gets a free pass to go 2-0 up against the Flyers. More bull$hit powerplays for the Pens (what's new <_< If I was a Flyers player, I'd try to injure a Pen. It's obvious the Pens have a free pass. This kind of corruption needs to be stopped, and it'll start be taking out Colin "Ranger boy" Campbell. I don't know who is worse, Campbell or Goodenow :puke: