Predictions thread...

metallidevils

Ok, besides Parise, Elias, Langs, Zajac, Gio, who will be the first forward to:

1. Get a point in this series

2. Score a goal in this series.

I know Zubrus has an assist, but we can ignore that cause it probably won't happen again :P

I vote for Zubrus. The hat trick is coming. He's saving it up.

Hopefully Brian Rolston will get it going in Game 4. He played well with Parise and Zajac in Game 3. I would like to see one of Rolston's slappers from the point go in the back of the net for a rare PPG. Rolston to take his game up another notch like Gionta and Zajac has in Game 3. Shanahan would be my second choice after Rolston.

I had a dream last night involving the devils. I was watching a game from an overhead view and I didn't see who we were playing, but i saw 3 goals, 2 were slapshots from the point and a 3rd came from Shanny on a partial breakaway which was last. I'd guess Rolston scored one from the point, no idea on the other. The last time i had a dream like this was before the game we romped the panthers 9 or 8-1 and I had shanny and rolston scoring in that dream too. Lets see what happens!

despite how much better shanny is playing than most of the players on the team (IMO) he might well have no points to show for it for who knows what reason, but I could get a point wearing goalie pads and using the goal stick playing with parise and zajaac so smart money is on Rolston I actually thought he deserved an assist just for the role he played in both the parise goal and the zajaac goal last game so...