Whats with the mutts in 232/233?

Blown01NJ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend got elbowed in the head the other night by the idiot behind us trying to catch one of his sweaty-ass t-shirts. I hate that guy.

We're you in section 118 row 8?

The same thing happened to a girl in the row behind me when some old guy fell over and hit her in the head trying to catch a shirt.

I would probably like the guy if I didn't know he made $2000 a game, he seems to get fans excited and pumped up, but he's paid and he isn't a true Devils fan so I hate him.

I would probably like the guy if I didn't know he made $2000 a game, he seems to get fans excited and pumped up, but he's paid and he isn't a true Devils fan so I hate him.

That's ridiculous. Do you think that everybody who works for the team was a Devils fan before they were hired?? Probably none of the players themselves were fans of the team before they ended up here.

So the crowd watching "Cameron" instead of the game when the game resumes is good for the team?! :angry:

Doesn't he only do his thing during stoppages?

Yes but he never finishes when play resumes. He also doesn't leave the section right away, thus most people are still watching him with the hope of getting a tee shirt instead of watching the game. Even when he is obviously out of tee shirts.

Edited by Rock

The guy is a clown but he is GOOD for the crowd thus good for the team. He's a motivator. Let him do his job. As if this were the only reason the "crazies" are retarded.

So you'd rather idiots pander for a T-Shirt rather then sit in quiet respect when the face of the franchise is down and hurt on the ice??

Nice :P

So the crowd watching "Cameron" instead of the game when the game resumes is good for the team?! :angry:

When it is standing there and dancing inciting the crowd DURING A POWER PLAY it's revolting

Nope, it has spread it's infection to during game "antics" too

LET THE GODDAMN MASCOT THROW THE EFFING T-SHIRTS AND DANCE!!!

hell put the one or two attractive dancing girls with him!!!!

That's ridiculous. Do you think that everybody who works for the team was a Devils fan before they were hired?? Probably none of the players themselves were fans of the team before they ended up here.

He is a huge Sens fan, I understand that not all the people that work for the Devils are fans, but the fact that he is a Sens fan and is paid a lot just makes me not like the guy. Also why can't the Devils do a fan contest and find someone to do the same thing from within their fan group, some people are huge fans and don't get to go to games because of the cost, it could be a great gig for one of their true fans.

Also he should roll the shirts up so they come down quicker and fans don't get hurt.

Edited by DevilsMJ

He is a huge Sens fan, I understand that not all the people that work for the Devils are fans, but the fact that he is a Sens fan and is paid a lot just makes me not like the guy. Also why can't the Devils do a fan contest and find someone to do the same thing from within their fan group, some people are huge fans and don't get to go to games because of the cost, it could be a great gig for one of their true fans.

Also he should roll the shirts up so they come down quicker and fans don't get hurt.

I don't understand what difference it makes that he is a Sens fan. It's not like they're even rivals or anything. The fan contest is a good idea, but just because they didn't do that isn't any reason to hate Cameron. When he did his shirt thing while Brodeur was down was obvioulsy wrong but I still think he is good for the game atmopshere.

We're you in section 118 row 8?

The same thing happened to a girl in the row behind me when some old guy fell over and hit her in the head trying to catch a shirt.

No I was in section 13, row 19. And yes, he's a fvcking merc, so fvck him. He's not a Devils fan.

My brother liked him the first game we saw him-- he's 8. He went up to give him a high-5, the guy ran to another section and started yelling in some lady's face. My brother was upset. Besides the fact that he's horrible, he's obnoxious, he's a fvcking SENS fan, and he does his obnoxious antics while our franchise's left elbow is in pain on the ice. FVCK HIM, and fvck you if you don't agree with me.

The guy is seriously annoying as fvck. I like Crasher's idea- let the mascot or one of the dancers throw the t-shirts. Save the franchise $2,000 a night.

The Crazies are just another group of Devils fans. Like any group, there are gonna be a couple jackasses mixed in. It's just easier to pick on the Crazies for their handful of jackasses because, well, they gave themselves a name. We're all fans of the same team, we should be able to get along.

As for Cameron, he's the only thing that gets the lower bowl to do anything but sit on their hands. I don't care if he's a Sens fan or how much he's getting paid. He's helped make the library-like atmosphere at Devils home games a thing of the past, and that's a good thing. As for him dancing while Marty was down, I was at that game and don't remember it. If people say he was dancing at the time, then whatever. It's his job to dance during stoppages and that's exactly what he did. Boo hoo that it was during an injury. Like anyone here thought at the time that it would turn out to be as serious as it was.

The Crazies are just another group of Devils fans. Like any group, there are gonna be a couple jackasses mixed in. It's just easier to pick on the Crazies for their handful of jackasses because, well, they gave themselves a name. We're all fans of the same team, we should be able to get along.

As for Cameron, he's the only thing that gets the lower bowl to do anything but sit on their hands. I don't care if he's a Sens fan or how much he's getting paid. He's helped make the library-like atmosphere at Devils home games a thing of the past, and that's a good thing. As for him dancing while Marty was down, I was at that game and don't remember it. If people say he was dancing at the time, then whatever. It's his job to dance during stoppages and that's exactly what he did. Boo hoo that it was during an injury. Like anyone here thought at the time that it would turn out to be as serious as it was.

Not when I sit there :evil:

I don't understand why everyone hates the guy either. The guy is there to get the fans loud and excited about the game. Who gives a sh!t if he's making money for what he's doing or if he really wasn't a fan of the Devils. Were all the players on the Devils fans of the team before they were signed? I think not. Why would our fans take the time out of focusing on the game to boo a guy for a fvcking stupid point, when they should be cheering the team on with the guy? I agree the crazies are retarded.

No I was in section 13, row 19. And yes, he's a fvcking merc, so fvck him. He's not a Devils fan.

no sh!t? I really don't believe people thought he was actually a Devils fan. He had plant written all over him from second one. He's better than Claude the Trumpeter. Mainly because it's amusing to watch people assualt each other over his sweat drenched shirts and playoff towels.

You'd think they were actually winning something.

some people upstairs take themselves too seriously, to me, it's a six of half, a half dozen of the other. Of course, unless like someone said here, basically they're bitter because he gets paid to do something you pay to do. Which is understandable.