GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

Haha.. agree with everyone else. That GDT was pretty amazing! =] Let's Go Devils!

I love how Rupp, in the previous games, is the one to back Clarkson out of fighting. Rupp is truly a different person when it comes to post-season. This team just always amazes me! lol. I can't wait until tonight.. Hope Jamie is healing up well, and I hope Parise finds a way to sneak around the ice and not have 'a shadow' like Maurice was interviewed about.

Edit: I found this link and thought it was cute. Even though Jamie's not on the trip with the guys..He still is! lol Great to have a captain like that.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/devils/43325702.html

Edited by No1betterNJDevs

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enemy female. Make the paint from the logo on her face run as she weeps over the imminent demise of her team.

fd8d019b19e6d09d17b9e3652ca1767e-getty-85974568gh015_new_jersey_de.jpg

I said I wouldn't post on the GDT, but this is absolutely hilarious...and I also had to point out one other thing that everyone probably already knows....

ESPN has the WORST hockey coverage I've ever seen ever.

They don't even talk about every series...I'm watching this morning and all they talk about is the Pens and Flyers, then they said they are excited to see the Sharks Ducks series...ARE YOU KIDDING, WE'VE ALREADY HAD TWO GAMES IN OVERTIME.

We've had the most exciting series thus far besides last night's Flames/Hawks game at the end of the game.

GOD I HATE YOU BARRY MELROSE.

Edited by njnative11

610x.jpg

so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o dreamy

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. amazing GDT. soooo funny.

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations on the win on Sunday. We played like utter crap and did not at all deserve the win - the final score was not indicative of how poor the Canes' stickhandling was.

I fully expect the team that wins tonight to win the series. If we win, the series will be tied, but based on the way the 'Canes play, I think we'll be able to get it done - that's how we've operated in a lot of playoff series in the past and we still have a lot of the same guys from the Cup win. If you guys beat us tonight, it'll be too much of a lead - and the Devils have been the most consistent and disciplined team in hockey over the last decade or so, no way you guys blow a 3-1 lead.

What I'm about to say is not trash-talking, it is my honest opinion - I was surprised that we were still able to keep it close with you guys as shoddy as our play was on Sunday. Joni Pitkanen looked absolutely lost out there and every single puck seemed to bounce off our sticks. In retrospect, the Devils should have won by 2 or more goals - but it ultimately ended up being an overtime game. So I wonder about you guys' ability to really get on the attack against us (other than the Parise line, which has been dynamite for you guys).

I feel the Devils might come away with the win if you guys can get all of your lines rolling against us. Otherwise, I have a feeling we'll win tonight.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the game, and here's to a speedy recovery for Langenbrunner.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations on the win on Sunday. We played like utter crap and did not at all deserve the win - the final score was not indicative of how poor the Canes' stickhandling was.

I fully expect the team that wins tonight to win the series. If we win, the series will be tied, but based on the way the 'Canes play, I think we'll be able to get it done - that's how we've operated in a lot of playoff series in the past and we still have a lot of the same guys from the Cup win. If you guys beat us tonight, it'll be too much of a lead - and the Devils have been the most consistent and disciplined team in hockey over the last decade or so, no way you guys blow a 3-1 lead.

What I'm about to say is not trash-talking, it is my honest opinion - I was surprised that we were still able to keep it close with you guys as shoddy as our play was on Sunday. Joni Pitkanen looked absolutely lost out there and every single puck seemed to bounce off our sticks. In retrospect, the Devils should have won by 2 or more goals - but it ultimately ended up being an overtime game. So I wonder about you guys' ability to really get on the attack against us (other than the Parise line, which has been dynamite for you guys).

I feel the Devils might come away with the win if you guys can get all of your lines rolling against us. Otherwise, I have a feeling we'll win tonight.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the game, and here's to a speedy recovery for Langenbrunner.

Enjoy the game man. Here's to hoping it's over on Thursday though. :P