GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

Eric Staal is a diving cu*t piece of sh*t. That's the first thing. Second yeah maybe that could have been goaie interference but in a tight game it's hard to make that call on either team. The puck should never have been thrown to the point like that. Devils pulled the same sh*t against the Rangers in game 4 last year as well and paid for it again.

.2 on the fvcking clock. I don't know what it is but we just have sh*t luck against this team. Between the injuries and the miracle goals it's just to much now.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fvcking robbery, i wish there was a way to protest this game, completely unacceptable that the nhl will allow this to go unnoticed and unpunished.

it wont be the NHL... Lou will not protest and that is why it will go unnoticed and unpunished.

Ward now has a huge target on his back for next game. I hope our guys treat him as well as his guys treat Marty.

... and I really really really effin hate Fishler... shut the hell up!

I'm sorry, but that's not interference, as much as I would like it to be. Marty is way out of the crease there.

Be quiet, Chico.

Did you make up that part of the rule?

Interference on the Goalkeeper - This rule is based on the premise that an attacking player

Some HF posters were even saying the THIRD goal should have been goalie interference as well. I didn't see that but if true that probably added to Marty's frustration.

Not just the third, every single Carolina goal tonight involved someone at least bumping Marty.

It could be worse, anybody seen the Crosby goal that somehow counted tonight?

I AM SO FVCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW.

Edit: and if it was the Penguins, you can bet your sweet ass we'd be in OT right now.

DING DING!!! Tell the man what he has won!

Of course we/I am jaded because we love the Devils... He got hit, looked like he had enough time to get over to the area and was just screened. Regardless, he got hit. I don't know. I do know that Clarkson, Holik, Rupp, and Shanahan better crash that net and plow Ward the moment he is an inch over that line. Hit to hurt. To quote Lindsay Ruff, "Run 'em."

fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck

Come oooooooooooooooon now we got 2 choice or the team is totally destroyed by this call and we lose the

last 2 or Brodeur and the rest of the team is so fvcking pumped up and they roll over them so fvcking brutally

the next 2 games and Brodeur don't even let one in and throw some cheap shots while the refs don't see

anything as usual.Ah i forgot the refs gets blind only when it the other team that is fvcking us

Devils will be very passionate and wild Thursday. I have a good feeling...

I hope your right...and if that doesnt piss you off and make you come out on fire idk what will

Every f'ing goalie in every game off this years playoffs is getting mauled, Marty!!!! Bettman's boy's are NOT going to whistle goalie interference calls!!

So quit your f'ing whing Brodeur!! You looked like Dennis Rodman with all those rebounds tonight and while I am at it, leave the f'ing puck alone on those rare occassions when you do control it, cause when you marshmallow it up along the boards, your guy on the other end of your weak-ass pass is getting steam-rolled!!!!

Lastly, Brodeur, get that f'ing record out of your head and play like you used to ... you remember, your hybrid style. Me thinks Patrick Roy brainwashed you in Montreal, cause you're f'ing living on your knees -- get off your ass & pads, House of Pancakes!!

There, I feel better ... geez, did I really just write that ...

I'm sorry, but that's not interference, as much as I would like it to be. Marty is way out of the crease there.

Be quiet, Chico.

Are you fvcking kidding me if a fvcking goalie is hit outside of his crease its an automatic interference. dont you fvcking tell chico to be quiet being a goalie myself this is fvcking bullsh!t. and wtf y didnt fvcking toranto say that there was interference thats no fvcking goal.

For some reason I just knew something bad would happen when the D-man winded up for that shot...I couldn't even bear to watch.

Then BAM...heartbreaking...I was speechless. Couldn't even yell at the TV.

And to add to all the issues here: why the fvck were Devils getting run over and over in the final 5 mins? That, the diving, the non call...recipe for a horrible, horrible ending.