GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

This is fvcking bull sh!t. We better get a load of bs penalties to be called during the rest of the series. I just hope we are able to recover from this somehow since we still have home ice for the rest of this series. Its still ours to lose..

What the fvck were Deb Placey and Stan Fischler smiling about during the postgame :rant: Next time I see you ice level at the Rock Fischler: expect an ear full.

Edited by welcometotherock

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost put a hole through my front door. My peephole is now broken.

I threw a rocking chair at an empty seat.

Remember when Dick Jauron, the Buffalo Bills coach called a ref an overofficious jerk?

These a$$holes are underofficious jerks.

What a heartbreaking loss.

Marty has every right to be pissed, but in the last 5 seconds of the game, he got up a little too slow after the last shot before the goal. I've never seen him so upset..they ALL better frickin' bring it in game 5!

yea what .8 seconds passed in between, what game was this guy watching

What the fvck 8 seconds which game game were you watching man this is a sh!t call and you can't say anything

about it.Then game 5 is going to be our opportunity to fvcking dominate them on all aspects of the game offense,

defense,goal tending and most important we need to hit them hard and legally and i think a Rupp or Clarky

fight were they completely destroy the opponent would help a lot to give us the momentum and sacre these

pussies.

Edited by SS-SS

I want to puke. of course everyone is going to blame outside sources, but they did that to themselves. you make your own breaks and the first 39:30 and the last 2 minutes of the game is classic making your own breaks.

just gonna have to hope they can rally around it and not fall flat on their faces. that was so much worse than just getting blown out, which is where it was going. if getting pissed at the refs rallys them, whatever, but I'm not going to, despite how disgusted I am about how the 3rd transpired with the lack of calls and the ending.

What the fvck 8 seconds which game game were you watching man this is a sh!t call and you can't say anything

about it.Then game 5 is going to be our opportunity to fvcking dominate them on all aspects of the game offense,

defense,goal tending and most important we need to hit them hard and legally and think a Rupp or Clarky

fight were they completely destroy the opponent would help a lot to give us the momentum and sacre these

pussies.

ummm it says .8

What a 3rd period comeback by the Devils only to get FVCKED BY A BAD NON GOALIE INTERFERENCE CALL! FVCKING REALLY PISSED OFF! :angry: This Carolina team ain't fvcking sh!t and the Devils layed it into them in the 3rd period and the entire series! This could have been a series SWEEP by the Devils. caroina has to feel very fvcking fortunate right now its 2-2. Motherfvckers...Ref really blew that fvcking call.

Devils get FVCKED in Game 4. Should have gone to OT! FVCK! :rant:

Edited by SatansDevils

I'm force to listen to the Canes feed. These announcers deserve to be BEATEN!!! They are the worst homer announcers I've EVER heard. Every player on the Canes is Wayne F'ing Gretzky to them and the Devils are all mindless dumbfvcks. How do these two assrammers gain respect from their peers??? On the Canes feed they showed NO REPLAY with the clock on the screen. Did they on the Devs feed??

I was forced to watch the entire Center Ice feed on mute!!

And anyone else out there, who's been watching the other games or has been flipping around during breaks or between periods during the Devil games has to admit that it's open season on Goalies ... and from what I've seen, Brodeur's the only one that's pissing and moaning about it!

Anyone catch Cindy's first goal against the Flyers? Tell me that wasn't goalie interference!

It's the new NHL, Marty and when it comes to goalie interference, they've swallowed their whistles ... time to hit the reset button, Brodeur ... that, or perhaps start owning your crease like Hextall and (Billy) Smith owned theirs!

After calming down and looking at this a few times, Brodeur had time after getting bumped to get set again. He got bumped, moved across the crease and was about set when the puck went in. It wasn't like he got bumped right as the puck got to him.

Looked like he was too focused on woindering why it wasn't called. Besides, it was a screen shot straight through him.

Start the personal insults and name calling all you want, but the replays don't lie. He had time after he got bumped to move across and get set and stop the puck. He didn't, either by being too busy complaining in his mind, a lucky screen shot with eyes or improper mechanics

Watch the replay with the clock again, it was a little under 1 second after he stands back up from the bump... See my earlier post about the Jussi getting credited for the goal - it was tipped (not screened). The score sheet doesn't lie... Goal #4 is not on Marty... In fact, the only goal "on Marty" is #3 - MAYBE - I still think he would have stopped Chad LaRose on the rebound if he wasn't wearing that douche Havelid as a backpack. If some breaks went our way, we would have been talking about Marty stealing this... Instead he's a goat. I don't get you guys. Did he give up 40+ shots? fvck, I'm going to bed, too many whiners.

Huh..unlike most Devils fans, I haven't really had an issue with the Canes. Now I want their motherf*cking heads cut off and mounted. God, if we can't win this series (and I'm sad to say I think this will end that way) I hope we can at least injure their best players (brutally), including Ward. God, I can't believe I've fallen to these standards. I sound like a Ranger fan.

I know I'm speaking from hindsight...

but if the man defending the point shot from Seidenberg had just gotten to the ice and blocked the shot, "Marty Party" could've been avoided.

Regardless, the refs missed that one: they better cut us a break or two next game.

And oh yeah, if the Devils showed as much heart to come back down from 3-0 and lackluster play as they did tonight, then lets just imagine how badly they will UNLEASH HELL Thursday night. Brodeur's gonna be pumped up and he's gonna be straight-up fire. I'm ready to watch them burn this bitch down...