GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo king psycho I'm agreeing Im saying he ONLY HAD .8 JESUS fvckING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!

Sorry men I'm so fvcking pissed off I'm starting to blame everybody.fvcking refs i wish Lou can contact the Nhl

to contest this sh!t or something like that

honestly it probably wasn't a penalty, but it just sucks. the devils have never gotten the call in this spot.

I agree, it could just have easily been called a penalty. It would sure be nice if it went our way more often than not. Not a great effort most of the game, so it's amazing it even came down to this. The key is how this team responds to this.

i know were all pissed off but lets think about this...the devils are going to respond in Game 5. Brodeur is going to be stellar and we are going to dominate..we can and we will win game 5 and regain control of this series

Edited by RockingTheRed81

Good! Brodeur is still pissed off in his post gamer interview as should be the rest of this Devils team! I expect a Game 1 type game for Game 5 on Thursday night. Devils are pissed and they need to lat it on Carolina for Game 5. This series could have been a sweep and the Devils know it could have been too if not for an OT goal and a blown call by the ref with 0:02 to go into Game 4 regulation. No doubt in my mind, I agree with Daneyko that the Devils had momentum and they would have won the game in OT. So pissed off right now...

Marty says the ref told him he had time to reset. Bull fvcking sh!t. At least he's bashing them.

If that was Cam Ward there would have been a penalty called! I bet all the money in the world if it was the other way around the Devils would have been called for the goalie interference penalty! Motherfvcker!!!!

Carolina has officially moved in to my top 3 hated teams.

1. Rangers

2. Flyers

3. Hurricanes

:rant: still pissed

If that was Cam Ward there would have been a penalty called! I bet all the money in the world if it was the other way around the Devils would have been called for the goalie interference penalty! Motherfvcker!!!!

It definetly would have been called in favor of Ward.

Sorry guys.

Typical board bitching and moaning about the refs when this team didn't play for 2 periods straight.

This either goes (2) ways:

1.) Carolina gets energized and takes it to us early next game, and we used up all our emotion and energy on this one. (I was surprised that this team could actually rebound from a deficit without LANGS).

2.) Devs realize that they can win a game without a chokehold 3 goal lead.

Now, I realize I'm gonna get flamed to no end, but I think its going to end up #1.

Especially with Sal gone and "mistake-prone" Greene in the lineup. The series is way too physical for him.

Zubrus cannot be on this team come next season.

Rolston looks dead out there.

I think this series is over. (let me put on my flame protection now)

Sorry guys.

Typical board bitching and moaning about the refs when this team didn't play for 2 periods straight.

This either goes (2) ways:

1.) Carolina gets energized and takes it to us early next game, and we used up all our emotion and energy on this one. (I was surprised that this team could actually rebound from a deficit without LANGS).

2.) Devs realize that they can win a game without a chokehold 3 goal lead.

Now, I realize I'm gonna get flamed to no end, but I think its going to end up #1.

Especially with Sal gone and "mistake-prone" Greene in the lineup. The series is way too physical for him.

Zubrus cannot be on this team come next season.

Rolston looks dead out there.

I think this series is over. (let me put on my flame protection now)

was going to make a post like this but I'll get a night's sleep and think about it tomorrow