GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly interference, the crease has nothing to do with it... I think it was tipped as well. It definitely looked like it changed direction.

What a weak clearing attempt anyway. Less than 4 seconds in the corner - you eat the puck. DO NOT TRY TO CLEAR IT ON YOUR BACK HAND. SERIOUSLY!

This officiating crew can never be allowed to officiate any sort of hockey game again, not even over 40 men's beer league dek hockey.

I AM SO FVCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW.

Edit: and if it was the Penguins, you can bet your sweet ass we'd be in OT right now.

Edited by RSC

Disgusting this is more and more a travesty every time they show it. We were absolutly robbed, all the come back for nothing. I'm sick to my stomach

I disagree, this is better than losing 3-0. At least this team can come back from 3-0, like they would've done in Clemmenson's days. Be happy about that.

This is deja vu of the staal goal in 2006 with 3 seconds left.

This is a killer. Worse then losing in OT. This is what turns the tides of playoff series.

Disgraceful NHL officiating once again. This entire playoffs has been one big disgrace.

However, they should never have been in a position to have this game decided by a non-call.

I'm sorry, but that's not interference, as much as I would like it to be. Marty is way out of the crease there.

Be quiet, Chico.

As far as I know there's nothing in the rule book that says goalies are fair game just beacuse they're outside of the crease. Of course refs are more apt to let it go.

Some HF posters were even saying the THIRD goal should have been goalie interference as well. I didn't see that but if true that probably added to Marty's frustration.