GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretend my ass! WTF are you psychic? Don't think so...

Of course Andy Greene... :rolleyes: Fvck it, lets save the time and effort by not playing him and put Leach in! Since you are a mind reader, greene will automatically play bad. I disagree and agree with Kenny Daneyko on what he said in the post game that Greene has played well and can get the job done. He played well when he was in for White and Martin when they were injured.

Did you even read what I said, or did you just need to yell some more? I said that I DONT agree with DinLA most of the time, PARTICULARLY about Andy Greene. I think Andy Greene will do fine.

But again, you're more interested in throwing a fit and bitching out people who you've got it out for and/or have it out for you.

And if you really did break something because of what DInLA said, you need to check out from this board for awhile, 'cause there's some serious issues going on there or something.

Did you even read what I said, or did you just need to yell some more? I said that I DONT agree with DinLA most of the time, PARTICULARLY about Andy Greene. I think Andy Greene will do fine.

But again, you're more interested in throwing a fit and bitching out people who you've got it out for and/or have it out for you.

And if you really did break something because of what DInLA said, you need to check out from this board for awhile, 'cause there's some serious issues going on there or something.

Sorry dude...My bad. I am just really fuming and pissed off right now. I apologize...

Going to go try to calm down and relax. Sorry. I agree with you. :)

I actually broke something way before that post to tell you the truth... :P

Edited by SatansDevils

Sorry dude...My bad. I am just really fuming and pissed off right now. I apologize...

Fair enough, no hard feelings dude. Rough game to watch for all of us.

Why cant the Devils just realize when they take the game to them, Carolina cannot play with us!!

When we are on the attack (Game 1, Period 1 Game 2, Overtime Game 3, Period 3 Game 4) CAROLINA CANNOT KEEP UP!!

Can they just please keep this style of play up, for a good 60 minute game! It sickens me to think Carolina might steal this series. The DEVILS are soooo much better, BUT they just have sat back way to much this series! Carolina had no business winning Game 2, and tonight was a joke.

Come on boys! We are gonna rock the Rock thursday. Lets really fvck them up! I honestly hate carolina more then the Rangers.

:::donning my flameproof bodysuit:::

- The Devs should be damn proud they clawed back to tie the game after the miserable effort in the 1st. Last years team loses this game 4-1 at best. The boys showed a lot of heart to make this thing a nail bitter.

- Marty getting bumped wasn't blatant enough to warrant a call. Just wasn't. No ref is going to call that with under a second to go in the game. Chico was worked up into a froth about it and yes it's technically interference, but the refs can't make that call. Astounding that little bump meant the difference between OT and losing, but that's hockey. The Devs reverted to 1st period form in those last 10 seconds and the Canes made them pay.

- The Canes play some remarkable defense. These two team are very evenly matched and it's showing.

- Marty CAN NOT thrown a hissy fit like that, especially in front of an opponents home crowd. Saying something to the refs is one thing, and given the bump, certainly warranted. But throwing and smashing your stick just looks bush league to me. I would have rather seen him internalize the frustration, process it over the next 2 days and come out with hell fire on Thursday.

- Given the way the team clawed back makes me think this series is far from over. .2 seconds separated a loss from OT tonight. Given how miserable the first half of the game was, the team almost drew OT. They should take at least that positive from tonight and they should be ready to murder the Canes on Thursday. I think we see the Game 1 team come out in a couple of days at the Rock.

The following is my post on the NHL.com Situation Room blog. It is profanity laden, anger-ridden, and nasty. If you don't like it or think it's riduclous- you can also suck my dick, along with the jerk-offs at the NHL. It needed to be said, and it needed to be said in the most vile way I could muster. I'm still incensed beyond all comprehension.

Ya know what Toronto- suck my f*cking d*ck. I HAVE NEVER, EVER, seen such an ASSANINE example of goalie interference NOT F*UCKING CALLED. It doesn

We're all fans and We're all pissed dude.

Lets just all take a step back before we take out any residual anger on those that have nothing to do with the outcome on the ice tonight.

Take a step back and breathe (recommended for every Devils fan tonight)

Ya know what Toronto- suck my f*cking d*ck. I HAVE NEVER, EVER, seen such an ASSANINE example of goalie interference NOT F*UCKING CALLED. It doesn't even need to be a penalty- wave off the f*cking goal and bring the face-off outside the zone. I'm continually amazed at your bulls*it rule interpretations- it's as if you clueless f*cks make it up as you go along. I hope you a**holes are happy, because you're stupid f*cking ruling just cost us a a f*cking playoff game. You f*cking dirtbag c*cksuckers. Marty should've attacked those piece of s*it officials in the hallway ala Jim Schoenfeld in 1988. Assault would've been completely justified. You f*cking dirtbag pieces of s*it.

My thoughts exactly. I really hope someone in the NHL sees this to at least realize how badly they fvcked us over, even if the league will not admit it.

- The Canes play some remarkable defense. These two team are very evenly matched and it's showing.

- Marty CAN NOT thrown a hissy fit like that, especially in front of an opponents home crowd. Saying something to the refs is one thing, and given the bump, certainly warranted. But throwing and smashing your stick just looks bush league to me. I would have rather seen him internalize the frustration, process it over the next 2 days and come out with hell fire on Thursday.

- Given the way the team clawed back makes me think this series is far from over. .2 seconds separated a loss from OT tonight. Given how miserable the first half of the game was, the team almost drew OT. They should take at least that positive from tonight and they should be ready to murder the Canes on Thursday. I think we see the Game 1 team come out in a couple of days at the Rock.

First off, you're Bulletproof, not flame-proof. :lol:

1. It's scary how even matched these two teams are, which is why I am not so confident that we'll respond with back-to-back wins like a number of people on this thread think. I think this series is destined for seven games - I just hope we manage to take game 5, because I might not live through two potential elimination games.

2. I was entirely comfortable with Marty's outburst. Marty goes that route so rarely that Doc couldn't even come up with a recent example. THAT should show his teammates (and the officials) how pissed off he was, and I think that kind of outburst out of a guy who never explodes like that should be very effective a) in firing up his team; and b) in maybe getting the referees to give him the benefit of the doubt in future games this series.

3. I'm with you here. This series is going seven games, and as hard as it is to do when you wind up on the losing end of it, you gotta sit back and enjoy the series. I WANT this series over ASAP. But we're getting some amazing games out of this series, and this could be one of the best first-round series in Devils history, in terms of great hockey games. If we're on the winning side tonight, it's one of the best playoff games in Devils history. Even on the losing side, it was a damn entertaining game.

3. I'm with you here. This series is going seven games, and as hard as it is to do when you wind up on the losing end of it, you gotta sit back and enjoy the series. I WANT this series over ASAP. But we're getting some amazing games out of this series, and this could be one of the best first-round series in Devils history, in terms of great hockey games. If we're on the winning side tonight, it's one of the best playoff games in Devils history. Even on the losing side, it was a damn entertaining game.

fvck entertaining. This series is going to put six feet under. There are seven other series that can be exciting and go to OT and all that other sh!t.

The following is my post on the NHL.com Situation Room blog. It is profanity laden, anger-ridden, and nasty. If you don't like it or think it's riduclous- you can also suck my dick, along with the jerk-offs at the NHL. It needed to be said, and it needed to be said in the most vile way I could muster. I'm still incensed beyond all comprehension.

Ya know what Toronto- suck my f*cking d*ck. I HAVE NEVER, EVER, seen such an ASSANINE example of goalie interference NOT F*UCKING CALLED. It doesn

fvck entertaining. This series is going to put six feet under. There are seven other series that can be exciting and go to OT and all that other sh!t.

I agree with your post and the one above it! :lol:

It is shaping up to be a classic series...but on some level it's a bit frustrating that we have to have the only series that's got Stanley Cup Finals intensity while just about every other series is a cakewalk :P

Edited by Hasan4978

It is shaping up to be a classic series...but on some level it's a bit frustrating that we have to have the only series that's got Stanley Cup Finals intensity while just about every other series is a cakewalk :P

every team on the losing end of those cake walks would love to be in NJ's shoes right now.

2. I was entirely comfortable with Marty's outburst. Marty goes that route so rarely that Doc couldn't even come up with a recent example. THAT should show his teammates (and the officials) how pissed off he was, and I think that kind of outburst out of a guy who never explodes like that should be very effective a) in firing up his team; and b) in maybe getting the referees to give him the benefit of the doubt in future games this series.

I was more than fine with the outburst. In 15 years, I cannot remember a single time- not even once- where I saw Marty slam or break a stick. Never. He also had to be restrained, which obviously has never happened. The fact that he was that angry speaks volumes about what a lousy call it was.

Edited by MadDog2020

I know exactly what you mean. It's becoming such a pain in the ass. On nights when the Devils don't play, I flick around to the other games just hoping for one to be close, and have not been successful recently. Maybe I have to be careful what I wish for. :saddevil: