GDT: 4/23 - New Jersey Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes - Game 5 ECQF

mikeford

Great night last night! Awesome win and what a way to shut them down! This is OUR series!!! I bet all the Canes fans are complaining about a "boring" game last night.... thats because Marty SHUT YOU DOWN! Just an awesome night at the rock. I am drained barely have a voice but it was great times last night!!!!! WOOOO!!! Finish them in Carolina game 6!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreal game. It was so amazing being there. We gotta finish them off in 6, i dont think i can handle a game 7 in this classic series.

Marty stole us this game. Game 4 just pissed him off, and thats how a HoF goalie responds. Im so proud of him and the guys.

The PP was so damn clutch tonight. Hats off to Andy Greene. After reading his quotes this afternoon, he seemed really prepared for this game and ready to go, despite his lack of games this year. When Sal comes back, Greene's gotta play for Havelid. Also im a huge fan of Paul Martin, but this has not been his best series. Im hoping he picks it up here soon.

LETS GO DEVILS!

I think Martin has been playing amazing! Doesn't he have like 4 primary assists in the series? Plus his skating and puck control is the best among the D

The one star missed last night: MADDEN.

During the playoffs he plays to win, I can't remember another Devil forward in this years playoffs who has been EVERYWHERE making the right plays (shooting aside).

Shanny is starting to gel with both he and Pando the last two games.