Hey Everyone!!

ZZPop91519

so i just though i'd intoduce myself

i've been a Devils fan for a while, but have gotten really into it the past two seasons.

i'm pretty sure i'm known as the crazy Devils fan on my dorm floor, as i can be heard down the hall screaming at my TV

about a week before the Devils played the Rangers for the last time this season, i met David Clarkson and asked him to kick the crap outta Sean Avery, to which he replied "i'll do my best", so i take partial responsibilty for that skirmish lol jk

and i'm so pumped for tonights game

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

about a week before the Devils played the Rangers for the last time this season, i met David Clarkson and asked him to kick the crap outta Sean Avery, to which he replied "i'll do my best", so i take partial responsibilty for that skirmish lol jk

and i'm so pumped for tonights game

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

Welcome aboard ZZ - Clarkson was still inspired by you last night!

Welcome ZZ. So do the Rutgers dorms have cable now?

Back in 1985-87, (north Tower/Livingston) we settled on Philly road games on channel 57, which we picked up with rabbit ears & watched through a snowy screen. My closest friends were 2 Isle fans & a Flyer fan. The CA student center had espn for the playoffs. What's the dorm census like? Lots of Flyer fans? We had a lot of south jersey students in our dorm back then, guessing not much has changed.

Welcome ZZ. So do the Rutgers dorms have cable now?

Back in 1985-87, (north Tower/Livingston) we settled on Philly road games on channel 57, which we picked up with rabbit ears & watched through a snowy screen. My closest friends were 2 Isle fans & a Flyer fan. The CA student center had espn for the playoffs. What's the dorm census like? Lots of Flyer fans? We had a lot of south jersey students in our dorm back then, guessing not much has changed.

yea we have cable...i get MSG, MSG + and YES and all the New York sports channels which makes me happy. don't get Versus tho, so i 'm really hoping they don't take over next round, idk what i'd do. My dorm is really a mix of fans, lots of flyers fan, some rags fans, haven't met any isles fans yet, but i'm sure they're hiding somewhere.