Need a patch stitched onto my jersey

bpcdev

Any recommendations in the Manhattan/Northern NJ area? Don't really want to mail it out or have the Devils Den "iron on" folks do it!

You can try these people: Pro Stitch Embroidery

I got my 1999 All-Star Game jersey sewn onto my Stephane Richer Lightning alternate, and my 2003 Stanley Cup patch sewn onto my Daneyko jersey from these people. They were pretty good about putting them exactly where I told them to make sure it was done right. I had them customize my Daneyko jersey but they used the wrong font for the name and the nameplate material they used was a little off as well, so I had to have the nameplate taken off and re-done, but as far as sewing patches on they seem pretty good.

I go to a local dry cleaner who also does tailoring. I safety pinned the patchs (I've done it a couple of times.) to where they are supposed to be and he sews it on. B )

If you're adding a patch to a jersey already with name plate and number, this is what I do. Or look for a martial arts supplier. I had many patches put on my gi's and would take a jersey to that type of place also.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll probably have my dry cleaners sew it on, since they also do alterations. Basically, I want to customize my home red Reebok 6100 with the 2000 patches (NHL 2000 and SC 2000) ..... like the Stevens one below:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2884477890054115799GszVFI

I know its not 100% accurate (searched ALL OVER for a Pro Player jersey!) , but do u guys think its tacky adding the 2K patches on a 06/07 6100 series jersey?

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll probably have my dry cleaners sew it on, since they also do alterations. Basically, I want to customize my home red Reebok 6100 with the 2000 patches (NHL 2000 and SC 2000) ..... like the Stevens one below:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2884477890054115799GszVFI

I know its not 100% accurate (searched ALL OVER for a Pro Player jersey!) , but do u guys think its tacky adding the 2K patches on a 06/07 6100 series jersey?

That's up to you. Personally I wouldn't do it, I like my jerseys to be as accurate as possible. If you want a patch on that jersey without sacrificing accuracy, the 25th Anniversary patch is what you're after. But like I said, it's your jersey so do what you want with it. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.