GDT: 4/26 - New Jersey Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes - Game 6 ECQF

mikeford

Another word from Winston Churchill:

winston-churchill-says-we-deserve-victory.jpg

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our Newark home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

Even though large parts of the NHL and many old and famous Franchises have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Hurricanes and all the odious apparatus of Karmanos rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Raleigh, we shall fight on the rinks and ponds, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength on the ice, we shall defend our Rock, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight in the neutral zone, we shall fight in the faceoff circle, we shall fight in the crease and in the offensive zone, we shall fight in our own end; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Rock or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Devil Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Jersey Devils, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Cup.

One more to go.

No excuses. No surrender.

Win.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was JUST ABOUT to say "shouldn't we wait for, y'know, the day of the game?" before looking at my clock and realizing it was after midnight. Hot diggity, I should be in bed right now, I gots work in the morning.

I posted the Game 5 thread at 12:02am on my cell phone (11:58p on the board, rats!).

This Game 6 with New Jersey vs. Carolina will be on MSG+ tonight @ 7:30 PM... Out of the NJ/NYC area it will be on VERSUS @ 7:30 PM.

This is it! End the series here Devils in Game 6. Langenbrunner back in the line up (most likely from what Langenbrunner says) and that should spark the Devils to end this series in Carolina. Do not want it to go to a 7th game in New Jersey. Brodeur was outstanding in Game 5 with the 1-0 shutout and hope he can carry it over to Game 6 to put away Carolina.

A little added video for Game 6! Again, "WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!!"

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v69yX3qZUZQ

Just WIN Game 6 Devils, just WIN and end this series!

Get the win Devils and get er done! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

GDT: Devils Mascot.

njbind.jpg

35373364_a07bbefac5_o.jpg

Martin-Brodeur---Portrait-Plus-2004-Photofile-Photograph-C12188818.jpeg

h042102A.jpg

mart_80355.jpg

Edited by SatansDevils

:clap: :clap: :clap:LET's GO DEVILS :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dear Andy Greene,

Apparently you got my first memo. Good.

Just following up to inform you that your job security is still in question.

Please bring more of what we saw last game.

Sincerely,

- L.L. :uni:

Edited by DevilinLA

Lets make the series end tonight boys :dance: Looks like no Bryce, but the Captain appears to be back. Marty has had a stellar series thus far (tying Roy for all-time playoff shutouts :boogie: ), and you better believe that is going to continue. Patty, and Rolly score tonight; 2-0 Devils.

None of this crap tonight....

LETS GO DEVILS

Alright boys...this is it. Time to put the Canes away!

Gimme a D...

Gimme an O...

Gimme an M...

Gimme an I...

Gimme an N...

Gimme an A...

Gimme a T...

Gimme an E...

DOMINATE!

DOMINATE!

DOMINATE!

Colin says: