GDT: 4/26 - New Jersey Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes - Game 6 ECQF

mikeford

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty will win on Tuesday or they won't. Only guy on this team I currently have any faith in. He will have to outplay Giguere in '03 to get out of the second round, let alone get to the Cup Finals.

Other than the outburst in the 4th game, which is more a result in the Hurricanes not being that good either, more than anything else, they've been getting progressively worse as the series has gone along. They should have lost Game 5 and should be out. But they're not and only because of Marty.

This is very troubling. At the start of the series I really didn't think the Devils would lose to these clowns but just like you said as the games have been moving along the Devils have been playing worse. The team is banged up and now they really won't have a chance to rest even if they win game 7. I don't know at this point. Anything can happen I guess.

you realize all the good Carolina just accomplished means as much as what the Devils have?

nothing matters anymore

but two things do change:

1) The Devils have US to back them Tuesday night.

2) They have the last change.

It's obvious that we have dominated more of games 1, 2, and 5 than 3, 4, and 6 (lol) and since we are such evenly matched opponents it stands that the "last change" may be the only reason

The thing that kills me about these loses is that we know the way the Devils can play. They're absolutely fvcking unstoppable when they bring their all. At the top of their game, nobody can even compete with the level of heart they play with. They have an opportunity to avoid Game 7, and they come out flat. That's what hurts so bad. They weren't lucky to be leading the series. If the Devils play like the Devils on Tuesday, I don't care HOW Carolina comes out.

The Canes won't stand a fvcking chance.

K now what do we need to win game 7 i mean i am so fvcking freaked out and in the same time i am so fvcking pissed off.Do you think we will bounce back or something like that ??? Canes will not give us an inch for free in game 7 they also want to win this serie.

Have some faith people, you can just imagine us losing after every game then buy your ticket for round 4 if we win a game.

They have to come out with crazy energy game 7 because it's do or die for them now too. one of the vs announcers even said no team has one a game back-to-back meaning every game will be close. Nothings set and lets get them tuesday and figure the rest out after!

The thing that kills me about these loses is that we know the way the Devils can play. They're absolutely fvcking unstoppable when they bring their all. At the top of their game, nobody can even compete with the level of heart they play with. They have an opportunity to avoid Game 7, and they come out flat. That's what hurts so bad. They weren't lucky to be leading the series. If the Devils play like the Devils on Tuesday, I don't care HOW Carolina comes out.

I hope you are right.

The Devils have put in this kind of effort too much this series. I will do what I can to get to game 7 and will cheer might heart out but I'm beigining to think there is a higher power (if there is one other than Marty) that doesn't want us to win.

What bothers me about this team is they seem to need their backs to the wall to play with any motivation. You could just tell they played with the attitude that they could afford to lose a game tonight.