OOT Scoreboard - Sun. 4/26. ECQF & WCQF - Round 1.

SatansDevils

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really unsure to root for at this point; play against the Pens or Caps? If the Caps come back from 3-1 down you would have to think they would be playing as a very confident bunch if we were to face them. Meanwhile ever since the Pens changed their coach, they have been a hard team to beat.

Bingo, they're both tough. So root for the Rangers to die like dogs! :boogie:

(besides, we still have one very tough game to get through before we should even worry about next-round opponent)

Obviously there is still plenty of time in this game but a game 7 surely seems likely right about now. It will be interesting to see if the pressure switches back over to the Caps though. They were left for dead but if they force game 7 everyone will be looking for them to complete the comeback.

I remain unconvinced too...the Rangers have won three one-goal games, and the Caps look like they're going to win their third blowout. Maybe they won't need to win a close game in Game 7 but maybe they will. Besides, the Caps did lose in a similar situation last year.

5-1, put a stick in them boys they are DONE!!!!!

I agreed I wanted the Rags and Queen Mattress Pads to take this cause I think come ice against Pitt would be better, but the way its looking we are getting the Caps. No way Rags turn it around in Washington after two blow outs.

Tort looks so forlorgned up there in his box

Edited by Emperoreddy

I remain unconvinced too...the Rangers have won three one-goal games, and the Caps look like they're going to win their third blowout. Maybe they won't need to win a close game in Game 7 but maybe they will. Besides, the Caps did lose in a similar situation last year.

except that the capitals have so wildly outplayed the rangers in just about every game of this series. maybe the rangers somehow get their act together here, but the entire team is discombobulated. where's nikolai antropov? where's scott gomez? where is absolutely any player going to step up besides lundqvist? the rangers should be golfing by now - there's about 5 guys on that team who care and 15 who are riding their coattails.

it's absolutely pathetic how poor the rangers offense is.

Edited by Triumph