ROLL CALL GAME 7

overtime98

Section 233.

This is it.

Game 7.

Sure we all "Believe" we can win this.

But the reality is anyone can win.

1 bounce, 1 penalty, 1 rebound. 1 little mistake can cause a season to end Tuesday night. or give us a ticket to round 2.

This could be the last home game and game of the 08-09 season, or we could enter in another chapter of this season en route to another stanley cup. Lets hope the players play like there is NO tomorrow...

we have Home ice advantage, lets give them the advantage.

LETS GO DEVILS!

ps. I wonder if satansdevils is going to sit? :giggle:

Edited by overtime98

I would love to be going to the game but I will be watching back here in the UK on the television. I urge all who can attend to be the loudest and most supportive they can. This is a huge game for the Devils. I will be shouting at my TV well not too loudly at 12.30 am hehe but I so want to win this series. I could not sleep last night after the game and I havent been able to concentrate in work. Come on boys, Get er done.

LGD

Ticket says section 229 but I will be in the same place I've been all year- standing against the wall between section 119-120. Except I won't be standing, it will be more like pacing against the wall like a expectant father. I hate Game 7's that my teams play in. They are to nerve racking.

210 for me. This is the third straight year the Devils will potentially be playing their last game of the season at home. I believe in these guys enough to think that they won't suffer the same fate as they did to Ottawa in 07 and last year against the Rangers.