ROLL CALL GAME 7

overtime98

I'm requesting/demanding it now - 2MA and friends meetup, after the first, outside sections 209/2-oh-10. All are invited, provided you say how awesome our blog is.

well said and even more superiorly played sir!

I was four seats away from you at the last game. Small world.

I heard from CR76 (Eric) that you were sitting by me, but he only told me after the game.. Shame I didn't know that before hand or I would have said hi.. Were you wearing the hard hat, and green and red jersey?

Well yeah that's my "home" in the arena so feel free to come say hi anytime (I don't go to all games so next season let me know when you are going and I'll let you know my status)

Edited by Colin226

TRYING to get the college tickets, but the Devil's website isn't working for me...I mean I know it's almost 2 AM, but they have to know their fans never sleep.

Can anyone else try to get on the website and let me know if it works for you?

I heard from CR76 (Eric) that you were sitting by me, but he only told me after the game.. Shame I didn't know that before hand or I would have said hi.. Were you wearing the hard hat, and green and red jersey?

Well yeah that's my "home" in the arena so feel free to come say hi anytime (I don't go to all games so next season let me know when you are going and I'll let you know my status)

Yeah he told me you were in my row too, but I didn't know which one was you. I was kinda afraid to just walk down the row asking "Hey, are you Colin226?" haha. But I did probably step on your toes a few times ... that front row is narrow and I basically wear clown shoes.

I was wearing a red Stevens jersey and was there with the hot girl wearing a white nameless sweater. The dude in the hard hat was just to the right of us.

My stomach is churning something fierce right now.

Oh you have no idea. The nerves and the stomach churning have been letting loose all day so far. Just a wreck right now and cannot wait to get to the Prudential Center so I can get more nervous and the knots and butterflies to increase. :P

This is what it is all about. GAME 7! Doesn't get any better than this...The time is NOW for the Devils.

WIN GAME 7! :burn: