GDT 4/28 Carolina vs New Jersey-Game 7.

Neutral Zone Trap

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is too old and has a no name defense. Marty aint the same anymore. This team needs changs this summer pronto! We need young guys in the lineup. No more Holik, no more Shanny, no more Madden, no more Pando, no more Gionta, no more Havelid! No more being on Lou and Marty's nuts! Lou better get out of his shell this summer and actually do what's necessary to make this team better! He won't though...he never does.

I feel for you man, now you have to deal with so much sh!t. I wish I could help ya. Too bad the Devils couldn't do their part.

someone please explain to me how this happened i dont understand...why does god bring all of my teams misery! WHY

I am so embarrassed to be a Devils fan right now. CHOKE. That word will forever be associated with this team. They had something special going all season and this is what they pull out of their fvckin vag1nas in GAME FVCKIN SEVEN??? GREAT FVCKIN SEASON YOU MORONS.

Zubust will never figure it out, Rolston i dont know about yet.. i still think he could be better than he was this season.. well, he HAS to be

I have no hope for Zubrus, I think he is a waste, I can't stand him. I don't think Rolston will ever be as good as we all thought he would be but I do think he can be a positive impact player next year for the Devils.

I knew that was going to happen ..in the last few years we never were able to finish a game with out a tremendous amount of a flury from the opposing team which at times marty saved us or the flury was to great l;ike tonight and it bit us in the arse.Lou this off season and this is no reflection on Greene,Oduya,White,Havelid needs to go and find some stronger smarter and defensive mind dman to help us in situations like this or the Devils ultimately break the discipline rule and start cleaning opposing team clocks around the net and stop letting them bother brodeur.Another good goal scorer would help as well..my opinion this is pissing me off on soft our team is...makes no sense

I wanted it so bad for them. I can't think of a better group of guys who deserved it more. I feel so bad that they have to do these fvcking interviews now. Especially with Stan.

If we had a goalie that could win in the playoffs.

We do have a goalie that can win in the playoffs. You, sir, do not.