Fire Brent Sutter, Broduer please retire

USAkid90

Broduer you are a shell of your former self. Please retire and go bang some more of ur close family's woman. Call up Clemmer...we played better with him

Brent Sutter go back to Canada and go see ur family...u can't hack it in coaching anymore. This series proved it. I mean WTF was the last 2 minutes giving up 2 f'ing goals!! WTF???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broduer you are a shell of your former self. Please retire and go bang some more of ur close family's woman. Call up Clemmer...we played better with him

Brent Sutter go back to Canada and go see ur family...u can't hack it in coaching anymore. This series proved it. I mean WTF was the last 2 minutes giving up 2 f'ing goals!! WTF???

And one more thing...rolston can u pleaseee give us ur contract back? Your another washed up hasbeen who can't hack it any longer

thank you i said this all along clemmer should have played the rest of the way

Sutter doesn't want to be here anyway. He'd rather be castrating bulls in the fields of Viking Alberta or whatever the hell they do their.

Why doesnt he?I think if he didnt want to be he would of resigned as coach already...but i personally think his time is up here we need a more strict defensive minded coah....Jacques Lemaires please turn in your contract from the Wild and come back to the Devils!!

Why doesnt he?I think if he didnt want to be he would of resigned as coach already...but i personally think his time is up here we need a more strict defensive minded coah....Jacques Lemaires please turn in your contract from the Wild and come back to the Devils!!

I would take Lemaire for a year. Maybe we can catch lightning in a bottle

Somebody kidnap Zubrus and hold him in some crazy foreign country so we can use the money to sign a real center. Rolston, please like rip up your contract. Parise, please clone yourself.

Rolston's over 35 when signed the deal, so it's pretty nothing Lou can do there. Zubrus still has 4yr (3.4M per) left, buying him out means around 1.15M cap hit for the next 8 seasons. As for Parise, he's pretty quiet since scoring 3G in the first 3gm.

Rolston's over 35 when signed the deal, so it's pretty nothing Lou can do there. Zubrus still has 4yr (3.4M per) left, buying him out means around 1.15M cap hit for the next 8 seasons. As for Parise, he's pretty quiet since scoring 3G in the first 3gm.

Parise was very good today. He was probably the best forechecker and created the first goal.

This had nothing to do with Sutter, please dont blame him, that was a total softie by Marty and shouldve been stopped on all counts. We do have some dead weight that needs to sink.

Zubrus, Gionta, Rolston, Havelid, Green, Rupp, Holik, Pandolfo. 4 to 5 of these should atleast be gone by the end.