Fire Brent Sutter, Broduer please retire

USAkid90

weekes anyone? HAHA i keed. I agree we need better D in front of Marty. I think we should get rid of colin white. He's pretty useless and was supposed to be the "next stevens." Can't shoot, too many giveaways, and lacks puck handling skills. I love the way Paul Martin plays, and he's probably the only D i would want to keep. He's not afraid to bring the puck in himself. Let's let go of Holik, cuz the only thing he does is take bad penalties.

i wanna see more PL3 next season.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without clemmenson we wouldn't have even made the playoffs dipsh!t

Well I'm not sure who ClemmenSON is but Clemmensen won 25 games on the strength of an adrenaline fueled Devils team that ran outta gas at the end. If CLEMMENSEN was our goalie we would've lost Game 5 6-1. I didn't see anyone complaining about Brodeur after that game huh? Clemmensen will never ever be a #1 goalie on any team.

Well I'm not sure who ClemmenSON is but Clemmensen won 25 games on the strength of an adrenaline fueled Devils team that ran outta gas at the end. If CLEMMENSEN was our goalie we would've lost Game 5 6-1. I didn't see anyone complaining about Brodeur after that game huh? Clemmensen will never ever be a #1 goalie on any team.

Somehow I doubt that

I like how you always assume I'm a rags fan. Just gotta laugh

Everything you say about the Devils is so ass-backwards and you almost never post on here unless it involves a Devils shortcoming or something about the Rangers, in which case you start every thought with something like, "My Rangers fan friends say..."

What kind of Devils fan would not know how to spell Brodeur and say something like "please retire and go bang some more of your close family's women"

all the players definitely felt a sigh of relief when brodeur came back and lost their offensive edge, but clemmensen is still pretty good regardless.

That is one thing I always was fearing about Brodeur when he came back. Was this team going to get complacent offensively because they knew Marty was back there? Only those players know for sure. But it is mind boggling how this team looked like they could beat anyone in the league on any given night and just like that it was gone. Very strange.

That is one thing I always was fearing about Brodeur when he came back. Was this team going to get complacent offensively because they knew Marty was back there? Only those players know for sure. But it is mind boggling how this team looked like they could beat anyone in the league on any given night and just like that it was gone. Very strange.

My sentiments 100 percent

• 4 months later...

Look, I know you're a massive troll and love to bash Brodeur whenever you can, including during grace with your family, but was it really that necessary to revive a 4 month old thread? We all know you hate Brodeur, so you don't need to go bringing back old threads that nobody remembers to prove you're point.

I can't believe I missed this thread but I did. Brodeur retire? He wouldn't think about that he going to want the Devils to sign him to a new contract when this one runs out. I am afraid we are stuck with him, how exciting for at least 80 seconds.

Once again. Name someone who could have saved the tying goal in Game 7.

I'd love the Devils to win another Cup with Brodeur and Lou, just so you'd have to find something else to whine about.

I can't believe I missed this thread but I did. Brodeur retire? He wouldn't think about that he going to want the Devils to sign him to a new contract when this one runs out. I am afraid we are stuck with him, how exciting for at least 80 seconds.

This would be a perfect thread for you to make your 1000th post in.