THE OFFICIAL I BLAME THREAD ...

El Diablo

Go ahead and pour your pain into the posts...

I blame Lou - cause he's the bottom line -- shame on you Lou shoving sh!t down our throats

I blame the record -somehow when it was done... so were we

I blame the helmet - it symbolizes the change in Marty

I blame Moustic .. but I always do

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame the Devils, jeez you can thank them for having another chokejob and ruining it for the fans. You don't let in 2 goals with under a minute left in the game, just like game 4, it also doesn't help out when you have a sh!!ty PP and can't score on a 4 minute PP.

I blame the fact that this season was too Brodeur-centric. Coming into the season he changed his mask and everyone was looking for him to break the record. Then he got injured but later came back and broke the record. But since that game we never played like the team we were when Clemmer was in net and in the first couple games with Marty back.

Blame Sutter for too much Pandretard and Madden

Blame Lou for just Havelid when we needed offense as well

Blame Lou for Rolston and Holik...for being too stubborn to sign anybody that wasn't an ex Devil. Blame him for Zubrus as well.

Blame Marty for being non clutch again. This team won 3 cups in spite of him. Man I wish we had Richter we'd have at least 5 cups now.

Blame Sutter for too much Pandretard and Madden

Blame Lou for just Havelid when we needed offense as well

Blame Lou for Rolston and Holik...for being too stubborn to sign anybody that wasn't an ex Devil. Blame him for Zubrus as well.

Blame Marty for being non clutch again. This team won 3 cups in spite of him. Man I wish we had Richter we'd have at least 5 cups now.

What? Richter? Now you are just talking crazy!

I blame the Brazil's President Luis Inacio Lula da Silva, I don't know why but he has a part on that.

And also the whole team made of idiots.

How many fvcking PP we had on the series we scored on 1 or 2, and the numb skull of the defense by the second time on this series cost us a game, because the simply let down the defense on the last minute of play.

I blame sutter, the idiot doesn't show emotion after a win or a loss, we need a fvcking 6 games losing streak for him to show any emotion, and tonight on the post game, he looked like a drunk piece sh!t, like he alway do. so sutter how about you gat some personality, even if you not gonna be onDevil nxt season.

Now I blame myself because I spend half of the game trying to look at the hack of the hootie sitting next to me.

How many fvcking PP we had on the series we scored on 1 or 2, and the numb skull of the defense by the second time on this series cost us a game, because the simply let down the defense on the last minute of play.

I blame sutter, the idiot doesn't show emotion after a win or a loss, we need a fvcking 6 games losing streak for him to show any emotion, and tonight on the post game, he looked like a drunk piece sh!t, like he alway do. so sutter how about you gat some personality, even if you not gonna be onDevil nxt season.

The PP does deserve alot of blame. it was more than horrible

and i too was extremely bothered by Sutter's press conference

In order:

Lou for serving the same ol sh!t year in year out

Marty for another playoff choke job. Stop 2 of those goals and you advance

Johnny Mac for running our non-existent power play

Sutter for ridiculous in-game coaching and not sticking to his own philosophies.

Edited by Marv4Life

The PP does deserve alot of blame. it was more than horrible

and i too was extremely bothered by Sutter's press conference

What good would getting mad do. we were all in shock, he suddenly isnt allowed to be.

I will say this, anybody who thinks he is not intense needs to hold their head under water for an extended period of time. the guy is known in Canada for being one of the most intense people in the game. I guarantee if a camera was on him the WHOLE game, you would see more than the smirk they show right before a whistle (by which time he's probably already done his chirping)

What happened? I turned off the TV after they showed Maurice giving a press conference with that stupid fvcking grimace.

same old Brent. his eyes were bloodshot, couldn't hear a word he was saying, except when he started freaking out at Stan for bringing up regular season game. he didn't really answer the reporters questions and when he did, they were short, one sentence answers. idk i guess i just expected more from him, considering the season just ended in 80 seconds

same old Brent. his eyes were bloodshot, couldn't hear a word he was saying, except when he started freaking out at Stan for bringing up regular season game. he didn't really answer the reporters questions and when he did, they were short, one sentence answers. idk i guess i just expected more from him, considering the season just ended in 80 seconds

honestly, what would you like him to say. from what i could see, they had the matchup, and it took a miracle play by gleason to keep the play alive for the first goal. it was 2 fortunate bounces in the last minute and a half. i mean u can criticize sutter for a lot of things, but to be "disappointed" in how he handled the portgame, give your head a shake. do you think you would be able to stand up and tell people exactly what went down only 15 minutes after it happened and do so in a composed manner, even though you had little control over what happened. they had the matchups, it was literally 2 bounces