cleaning up the "hell"section?

This actually might have been worse than july 1st because people wanted us to get rid of Marty and other things like that.

Were you here when Gomez and Rafalski left??

I still dispute that was the stupidest and least rational this board has EVER been :P

at this point, I'm starting to see REALLY why people might want him outta here... I kinda missed Shane Falco and the way the team played with him!

• 10 months later...

So I know there was a decision to get rid of the OOT scoreboard threads for each individual game......but is there any interest in having an "Around the NHL" kind of thread for general games that are happening...not one for each day, but a season one that stays pinned so people have somewhere to comment on games that the Devs aren't playing in?

So I know there was a decision to get rid of the OOT scoreboard threads for each individual game......but is there any interest in having an "Around the NHL" kind of thread for general games that are happening...not one for each day, but a season one that stays pinned so people have somewhere to comment on games that the Devs aren't playing in?

Totally agree with this suggestion ThreeStars and have put up an "Official Around The NHL thread" in the Hell section and lets see how it works out. Hopefully DM and Msweet will agree and give it a try.