Time to get another jersey

njdevil26

Also, save up if you can for an authentic. It'll be worth it. I've got a new Ken Daneyko white CCM old style size 52 lettered/#'d by Gerry Cosby to Devils specs (another one who will do exact specs). $150 cash.

I think Cosby's jerseys are a little different than Exclusive Pro's. Also, I think they charge about $90 for the customization, which is around $30+ more than Exclusive Pro.

Yeah, I don't want a River Rats jersey because it's not appealing to me. Not exactly a fan of the whole RATS thing. He played in Albany for one season. Plus the Kitchener one would have more meaning really. His foundation is based through there also. I might just do it and NOT wear it to games unless I'm feeling brave. It's $250 though....

Yeah, I don't want a River Rats jersey because it's not appealing to me. Not exactly a fan of the whole RATS thing. He played in Albany for one season. Plus the Kitchener one would have more meaning really. His foundation is based through there also. I might just do it and NOT wear it to games unless I'm feeling brave. It's $250 though....

Great, I'll get accused of dating a Rangers fan.

Great, I'll get accused of dating a Rangers fan.

:giggle: Well it's not my fault that people can't read the jersey.

Why not get a Lowell Devils jersey? That would be pretty unique, and nobody would confuse it for a New York Rangers one! Plus, unlike Kitchener, Lowell is part of the NJ organization.

Why not get a Lowell Devils jersey? That would be pretty unique, and nobody would confuse it for a New York Rangers one! Plus, unlike Kitchener, Lowell is part of the NJ organization.

Thats what i was gonna do with my blank lowell jersey. Got it at the draft party for $30 last year. sitting in my closet with the tags on it still.

Thats what i was gonna do with my blank lowell jersey. Got it at the draft party for $30 last year. sitting in my closet with the tags on it still.

Awesome, what a great deal! I wish I had seen them there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The exclusive pro company is actually really reasonable....

I'm getting an XXL White RBK Edge Replica Zajac with pro stitching

AND

Small Red RBK Edge Replica Zajac with pro stitching for the lady...

The total comes out to 380$ for the two.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.