I hate it

SC Devs Fan

I cant bring myself to watch anymore playoff games with the exception of overtime. I lost interest in sports in general. On a more off topic note I watched the new video on the official website of the goals scored this year and stuff and saw they showed Marty and weeks but not Clemmer. Did anyone else see this or am I the only one?

I cant bring myself to watch anymore playoff games with the exception of overtime. I lost interest in sports in general. On a more off topic note I watched the new video on the official website of the goals scored this year and stuff and saw they showed Marty and weeks but not Clemmer. Did anyone else see this or am I the only one?

I saw that that and its horse. Clemmensen is the reason we took the division and did as well as we did. Well more of his presence but he was stellar in net as well.

It certainly sucks bro...just gotta look forward and get em next year. But it was a good year apart from the early exit. Just gotta learn from the mistakes and get em next season. I cant even watch some of the games going on this year cuz we should be playing too. Effin Havelid and Brodeur

It certainly sucks bro...just gotta look forward and get em next year. But it was a good year apart from the early exit. Just gotta learn from the mistakes and get em next season. I cant even watch some of the games going on this year cuz we should be playing too. Effin Havelid and Brodeur

IMO...effin' powerplay. Could've been a 5-2 game in the third period with that 4mins of PP time. But that's neither here nor there.

IMO...effin' powerplay. Could've been a 5-2 game in the third period with that 4mins of PP time. But that's neither here nor there.

to be fair, in the series, both team's PP's sucked (and/or meaning the PK's were very strong)

Edited by nmigliore

I cant bring myself to watch anymore playoff games with the exception of overtime. I lost interest in sports in general.

Same. I'm trying to get into baseball, but I lost a lot of interest when the steroids stuff happened, especially when Pettitte was on the list. It's the best thing to do to kill time til next season though.

Same. I'm trying to get into baseball, but I lost a lot of interest when the steroids stuff happened, especially when Pettitte was on the list. It's the best thing to do to kill time til next season though.

Yeah, the second round pretty much didn't happen for me. And I'm protesting the ECFs, so I'm only getting a game every other night or so now. Tonight's Detroit/Chicago game's pretty good, though every time I even think of this series, it reminds me of 1995 and depresses me all over again.

Stupid hockey.

I used to always never keep watching after the Devils got eliminated -- too depressed and all that. But then hockey season would end and I'd miss it so much that I wished I had watched the rest of the playoffs.

Now I always watch the whole thing even if the Devils are out. I pay attention to what the remaining teams do well and think about how the Devils need to improve -- not that Lou's calling me for my opinion.

But watching good playoff hockey makes me appreciate that game more and more than I ever did.