Known Fact

LucifersDog

A little known fact....

The first testicular guard "Cup" was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

It took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important. Then in 94 Brodeur entered and the trap

made him a star also a defense first program made his numbers look good. Then came the give him credit

onlu for goalies in shoot outs wins and Marty's record improved to beat the BEST EVER Patrick Roy's record.

In the meantime the quote "best ever" goalie Brodeur plays like sh$t in the playoffs.

Trade him while we can still get something for this POS.

I think they really need to improve the forum software so that you don't see threads started by people on your ignore list.

One thing HF has on this place is the ability to ignore an entire thread. You click a little x past the topic title and you don't ever have to see it again.

I think they really need to improve the forum software so that you don't see threads started by people on your ignore list.

Same here, I hate that it also shows the post with "you have ignored such and such" so you know they are still posting.

Hey I gave you a new title, hope you approve!

Je t'aime, DM. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::hail:

But then nobody would see this thread! :lol:

The best part is the rant has nothing to do with the "little known fact"

Little Known Fact:

Milk, when left out, can curdle. Then in 1995 Marty hoisted his first Stanley Cup, killed four puppies, stabbed an old lady, destroyed the Rebel Base on Hoth and smacked bigfoot in the face. And I'm pretty sure he has herpies.

Edited by UnderDogX

to go along with known facts, Cam Ward only looks good because of Eric Staal and the extreme gritt on the canes def...

hm.

He looked very average in those games against the Pens didn't he?

Wonder what the reaction here would be if Marty had allowed that 900-thread softie in Game 4? ( Including myself- I've been a little hard on the Beav^H^H^H^H Brodeur lately as well).

Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it. ;)

doh!

A little known fact....

The first testicular guard "Cup" was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

It took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important. Then in 94 Brodeur entered and the trap

made him a star also a defense first program made his numbers look good. Then came the give him credit

onlu for goalies in shoot outs wins and Marty's record improved to beat the BEST EVER Patrick Roy's record.

In the meantime the quote "best ever" goalie Brodeur plays like sh$t in the playoffs.

Trade him while we can still get something for this POS.

I'll bet when he posted all those shutouts in route to the 2003 Stanley Cup Championship you weren't saying sh!t about him then. Your as bad as those cousin fvcking Canes fans bitch.

Edited by thegame346