Guard killed during shooting at Holocaust Memorial

The question is, will this Right-Wing domestic terrorist attack be as successful as the one in Wichita?

A nut with a gun wanted to kill someone, so I'd say to an extent their warped minded criminal plan was a success.

Each should get the chair, needle, gas, firing squad, etc...

The question is, will this Right-Wing domestic terrorist attack be as successful as the one in Wichita?

Sad story about a nutcase who had serious issues and I feel horrible about the guard who was killed and his family. Obama and Net really need to talk without the media being let into the Oval Office to take a picture of a shoe to garner media attention.

Iran will not launch because the kids in Iran at this point are buying into what Obama has to say. Cool. See what happens with the Iranian elections but Net and the media are not helping Israel here as OBO is in control of the MACHINE!

http://www.philipweiss.org/mondoweiss/

"You see how few we are," said a demonstrator holding a sign reading "Obama, Yes-U-Can." "This is about all the Israelis who really oppose the Occupation -- it's very small. Most of the Israelis don't care about the Occupation and what goes on in the Occupied Territories and about the suffering of the Palestinians. I think it must come from the -- the pressure must come from the outside... From here, there's not enough."

This video report is the sequel to my hotly debated, heavily trafficked "Feeling the Hate." Many bloggers who focus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict urged me to make a video that showed the "other side" of Israel, the culturally progressive element that believes in peace and international cooperation. Well, here they are. There are very, very few of them, they are marginalized, even persecuted, and in desperate need of American support. I will send this video to all the bloggers who linked to my last one and continue to obsess over it (Jeffrey Goldberg is apparently so short on new ideas he has posted a collection of incoherent comments from 50 Cent's link to the video). Will they post it? Unlike Obama, I'm not hopeful."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.