Republican Senator from Nevada Admits Affair

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, the Dem Senators who raped the male underage pages in the 1980's were celebrated by their party.

Democrats support gay rapist pedophiles I suppose.

Barney Frank had a homosexual brothel run out of his apartment.

Another gay Dem hero.

Funny, the Dem Senators who raped the male underage pages in the 1980's were celebrated by their party.

Democrats support gay rapist pedophiles I suppose.

Barney Frank had a homosexual brothel run out of his apartment.

Another gay Dem hero.

The Barney Frank thing sounds like a chain e-mail.

I googled it and found the most relevant source according to google was:

A White Power Website

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=527832

You a member there too?

No news articles...no actual information. If you were assigned an essay I'd love to see your works cited page, it would look something like

1. FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:RE:RE: Barney Frank buttfvcks little boy at church while burning the flag

It's kinda sad

Edited by oofrostonoo

Who cares which party has more affairs, both are corrupt.

It's not about who has more. The point is that a lot of these guys who crusade against homosexuals, are repressed homosexuals, and end up getting caught trying to "sneak it." The guys that really put family values right next to their name and policies look a little more hypocritical. I don't think anyone is arguing either party has more affairs.

It's not about who has more. The point is that a lot of these guys who crusade against homosexuals, are repressed homosexuals, and end up getting caught trying to "sneak it." The guys that really put family values right next to their name and policies look a little more hypocritical. I don't think anyone is arguing either party has more affairs.

As in, since the Republicans make so-called "family values" an issue, then it is right and proper to call them out on it when they show themselves to be engaging in "do as I say, not as I do".

I don't care what a politician does with their personal life, as long as it is not illegal. But if they want to be a moral scold, they should expect payback to be a bitch.

Actaully, that's exactly what Leeds was doing in an attempt to deflect from the original topic.

Washington Post

Gee, I guess this is no good? Right in front of your face.

What an ignorant apologist tool you are.

In all fairness you didn't provide a link when you made the initial claim, and you can't expect people to know about every congressional scandal in the late 80's just like we wouldn't expect people to know about this putz in 20 years.

As in, since the Republicans make so-called "family values" an issue, then it is right and proper to call them out on it when they show themselves to be engaging in "do as I say, not as I do".

Oh please, and democrats are not for family values? I hope at the next election all democrats stand together and say "we do not support family values" that way your statement will have some sort of relevance.

This is not a D vs. R issue... there abundant scumbags and hypocrites in both parties to go around. Too many in fact.

In all fairness you didn't provide a link when you made the initial claim, and you can't expect people to know about every congressional scandal in the late 80's just like we wouldn't expect people to know about this putz in 20 years.

Probably because his statements DO NOT SUPPPORT the story he linked to.

Probably because his statements DO NOT SUPPPORT the story he linked to.

Yo're right.

It only backed up that a homosexual prostitution ring was ran right in Barney Frank's apartment with his knowledge.

I forgot the part where he paid another man $80 for sex.

My bad.

Yo're right.

It only backed up that a homosexual prostitution ring was ran right in Barney Frank's apartment with his knowledge.

I forgot the part where he paid another man $80 for sex.

My bad.

80 bucks...couldn't have been very good even considering inflation.

Oh please, and democrats are not for family values? I hope at the next election all democrats stand together and say "we do not support family values" that way your statement will have some sort of relevance.

This is not a D vs. R issue... there abundant scumbags and hypocrites in both parties to go around. Too many in fact.

Excuse me? Which party is the party of moral scolds? But you are right, it's not D vs R, it's a straight out "What's My Hypocrisy?" issue. Sorry to disappoint you, Ensign deserves all the attention he is getting because of what he's said in the past. It was said in the beginning of this thread, "do as I say, not as I do".

Excuse me? Which party is the party of moral scolds? But you are right, it's not D vs R, it's a straight out "What's My Hypocrisy?" issue. Sorry to disappoint you, Ensign deserves all the attention he is getting because of what he's said in the past. It was said in the beginning of this thread, "do as I say, not as I do".

And since libs never speak out against abhorrant behavior, they can NEVER be taken to task for it.

And since libs never speak out against abhorrant behavior, they can NEVER be taken to task for it.

Abhorrent behavior such as?

Seems to me Spitzer and Edwards had to step away from politics. Yet Diaper Dave and Rockin' Ensign get to stay in their seats?

Puh-leeze.

Whatever.

Nice response - when the head of your party does this - the guy your party nominates to represent them - it reflects on the party. And again, I am sure if you asked him about family values before he got caught he would have said "go ahead and have extramarital sex, although I haven't done it yet I don't dissaprove".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.