Draft day @ the rock questons

squishyx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. parking is $5

2. anyone know when the practice rink is open for skating?? I wanna get some laps in before I go into the draft stuff and socializing

3. if you can't spot me in a crowd it's your own damn problem!! :P

Is $50 a set price for the sticks, or are some more expensive or cheaper?

Composites were $50 last year, wood sticks might have been cheaper (I'm thinking $35?)

Hopefully this year's pricing is the same, it would suck if they raised it.

In case anyone was interested

I remember that Marshall, Skrlac and Driver were the second autograph group last year, but does anyone remember who was first? I was in line for Stevens so I never got over there. I think Brylin and Madden were there.

Also, not sure if this was mentioned, but last year there was a limit of one autograph per fan so don't go expecting to get multiple things signed. I didn't bring anything (just wanted to shake everyone's hand and maybe BS a little), and the guy behind me in the Stevens line brought two pucks. I got one of them autographed for him and, to say thanks, he bought me two beers. Great trade. :cheers:

I remember that Marshall, Skrlac and Driver were the second autograph group last year, but does anyone remember who was first? I was in line for Stevens so I never got over there. I think Brylin and Madden were there.

Also, not sure if this was mentioned, but last year there was a limit of one autograph per fan so don't go expecting to get multiple things signed. I didn't bring anything (just wanted to shake everyone's hand and maybe BS a little), and the guy behind me in the Stevens line brought two pucks. I got one of them autographed for him and, to say thanks, he bought me two beers. Great trade. :cheers:

Greene and Madden were two of 'em. I don't think Brylin was the third because of his impending UFA status, but I could be wrong, because I can't remember who the third guy was.

Good evening!

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend tomorrow's draft day equipment sale, however I'm hoping someone might pick up extra stuff (and get a nice cash reward, of course).

Here is what I am looking for...

Jerseys: I will pay a handsome bonus for ANY jerseys from BRUCE DRIVER or CHRIS McALPINE!

Helmets: I would like to add any style helmet to my collection from any player that has won a Cup with the Devils. 1995 team pays more. ;)

Sticks: I am interested in fully-taped sticks from the following players... Jim Dowd, Brian Gionta, Alexander Mogilny, Scott Niedermayer (two-piece only) and Mike Rupp.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to PM me for an email address or phone number if we need to discuss transactions in real-time. Just a reminder, I will buy ANYTHING that is from BRUCE DRIVER. Period.

Additional want-list items can be seen here: http://www.gameusedhockey.com/game-worn-je...nt-to-buy-list/

Thanks,

Ben

Last year the line was at the Verizon Tower. At least that's where I was standing and was first on line. Now I got the email saying they were doing the fan fest as well so maybe they'll switch it to PNC.

Thanks for the help! I'm sure I'll see some of ya's tomorrow, whether we know it or not, lol