Ha Ha Lakers

JesterDevil

MWAHAHAHA! I can't stand them. But yeah, Mavs have a big shot, but you never know they could screw it all up like the stars did. I really didn't think that the Mavs would win more than one game in this round and it will be hard to beat the spurs. That is if they win tonight.

I was just informed that ABC "Deviled" the Spurs. The Spurs win the series and the first person they interview is...Tim Duncun....NO...Robinson...NO. They interviewed Kobe Bryant. I hate that bull crap. Remember when the Devils won the cup and the first person interviewed was Modano? Get it together ABC.

I wish they would have put Shaq crying on TV, I would have enjoyed that 500 times more then Kobe. Not saying that it wasn't enjoyable seeing Kobe cry, just would have ment more if it was the "Gangsta Rappa" :kill: .

Even though I don't enjoy basketball to much, and to be honest I catch maybe catch 4 or 5 regular season games a year, I have to say that 3 of the teams that I like are still in the conference finals. The Nets because I like Kidd (this guy never says die), Dallas because of the owner is just nuts and the home state Pistons, (gotta love Wallaces FRO and their D-system). Any of those 3 teams win I'd be happy.

:evil: JesterDevil :evil:

I was just informed that ABC "Deviled" the Spurs. The Spurs win the series and the first person they interview is...Tim Duncun....NO...Robinson...NO. They interviewed Kobe Bryant. I hate that bull crap. Remember when the Devils won the cup and the first person interviewed was Modano? Get it together ABC.

In this case I can actually sort of understand it. After all people didn't want the Spurs to win as much as they wanted the Lakers to lose. The Lakers were the kings for three years and now that they've finally been dethroned people want to see them cry and squirm afterward.

In this case I can actually sort of understand it. After all people didn't want the Spurs to win as much as they wanted the Lakers to lose. The Lakers were the kings for three years and now that they've finally been dethroned people want to see them cry and squirm afterward.

:clap:

Yes, I would be one of those "people." :D