Comprehensive Free Agent Signing Thread

njdevil26

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see Blair Betts as a replacement for Madden and alot cheaper too. Betts is a top PK and faceoff guy. He'd be a great addition.

Blair Betts would be completely awesome for the Devils. However, I've heard that he is on his way to Edmonton but I would not put too much stock into that thought.

Great penalty killer and faceoff man, real team guy as well. Doesn't have too many offensive bones in his body but the defensive game Blair Betts brings is tremendous. Gives up the body, gets infront fo the puck.

So anyone thinking maybe some Defensive Devils were out drinking and blabbing to Sutter about what his brother should do with the basic defensive backbone going... I can just hear some arsehole "Whacher brother REALLY needs to make that defense unstoppable is... :blahblah:"

I just feel like Sutter was here to learn something -- not to make a home but to take something way... and I'm angry still one sh!tty pick trade -- I hope those fvckers know they owe a lot more and dont feel like the smartass fvcks they're acting like. Hey it' just business... I'd love to smack their stupid faces as only a woman scorned can! :angry:

:evil:

Edited by Pepperkorn

TSN-Moderator: Bob McKenzie reports that Erik Cole is on the verge of agreeing to a two-year deal with the Hurricanes.

TSN-Moderator: Bob McKenzie says Nikolai Khabibulin has a tentative agreement with the Edmonton Oilers. This is not confirmed yet - details to follow...

TSN Free Agent Tracker says that the deal is 4y/15mil.

Edit: The Khabi deal that is.

Edited by devils26

So anyone thinking maybe some Defensive Devils were out drinking and blabbing to Sutter about what his brother should do with the basic defensive backbone going... I can just hear some arsehole "Whacher brother REALLY needs to make that defense unstoppable is... :blahblah:"

I just feel like Sutter was here to learn something -- not to make a home but to take something way... and I'm angry still one sh!tty pick trade -- I hope those fvckers know they owe a lot more and dont feel like the smartass fvcks they're acting like. Hey it' just business... I'd love to smack their stupid faces as only a woman scorned can! :angry:

:evil:

Pepperkorn why aren't you mad as hell with Lou he made the deal? Sutter never planed to move his family here. Sutter wasn't committed to the Devils or Lou. Lou was suckered again and he let him go, period. So why expect more from from the Sutters?

I guess he gave up on being a starter.

Who was really gonna offer him a deal to be a starter? He actually did much better for himself than I thought, good for him. Maybe the Panthers'll start him in the supposed home opener :whistling:

Edited by Hasan4978

Pepperkorn why aren't you mad as hell with Lou he made the deal? Sutter never planed to move his family here. Sutter wasn't committed to the Devils or Lou. Lou was suckered again and he let him go, period. So why expect more from from the Sutters?

Because Lou was dealing in good faith. I dont think Sutter was. I'd be far more annoyed with Lou if he made no choice out of paranoia rather than make the best choice.

dude - you have to pick your poison - with you Lou's an a$$hole no matter WHAT he chooses to do :blink: