Comprehensive Free Agent Signing Thread

njdevil26

not sure if this has been posted, but according to bob mckenzie's twitter Danny Heatley is "being a flat out ass-hole" because he has now handicaped the sens into getting less then heaters is worth by going public with his request to be traded and has now rejected the trade to edmonton.

as well NHL Live was saying that they think Saku Koivu would be a good fit for the devils not sure if that is speculation he might sign here or just a thought that he might be a good fit.

Reading some of those twitter comments...no way that is really him.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so.. Im pretty sure gio would take less money to stay in NJ.

Also I don't think I like Saku for the Devils, he would be an offensive upgrade over madden, but madden knows the system. Saku might also be more expensive.

Devils need to get younger. NOt older IMO.

Edited by Jdub

I don't think so.. Im pretty sure gio would take less money to stay in NJ.

Also I don't think I like Saku for the Devils, he would be an offensive upgrade over madden, but madden knows the system. Saku might also be more expensive.

I get excited over thinking about our lines though

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Elias-Koivu-Gionta

Zubrus-Rolston-Clarkson

Elias-Koivu-Gionta

Zubrus-Rolston-Clarkson

That top 6 would get eaten alive. Elias-Koivu-Gionta is one of the smallest lines ever. They also wouldn't have the speed to compensate for their size and are only getting older.

Elias-Koivu-Gionta

Zubrus-Rolston-Clarkson

Yea, back in the day maybe, but not now... We would have to re-sign Gionta first... but secondly, I dont think Koivu would keep up with them.

has any1 else heard that the Devils are interestd in Antropov? not sure how true it is though

Edited by RockingTheRed81

Wasn't Nieds returning to ANA though??

TSN-Moderator: Florida has signed David Booth to a six-year deal worth $25.5 million.

Yea, they first made it seem like done deal with ANA- then say other treams are very interested, including Devs

WOH - Hossa to Chi per TSN

I don't know how big of an upgrade Hossa over Havlat is. Seems like Havlat was a player favourite in the locker room too.

The Hawks are going to be in SERIOUS cap trouble in a year or two. Havlat probably wanted more money.