Ok.....when do we start to Panic?

Maddog

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHH.... I had been anxiouslly waiting all day for this!

What did he do wrong this time?

(a) Sign too many bad contracts?

(b) Not sign enough contracts?

I guess it really doesn't matter...

Gotta agree here LA. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

The Devils will just squeeze into the playoffs after signing 3 big name players at the trade deadline and win the cup, Knocking out Philly-NYR and Pitt (with 75 seconds left trailing 1-4-game 7) and demolish the Red Wings in a sweep a-la 1995, only difference this time the Wings will not score a single goal in the 4 game sweep :koolaid:

they do, he should be up here. he's a better player than the last time he was up, not to mention, he signed a contract with us under the pretense he would be in the NHL the second year. do you think he's worse than Rupp? really?

No.... but... if we bring up guys, lets bring up Bergfors, Halischuk. The guys with promise. We know what Pelley is.

Elias-(I'm not really putting Zubrus here, am I?)-Rolston

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Pandolfo-Pelley-Clarkson

Leblond-Halischuk(?) -Tallackson

same sh!t on D

Marty

Frazee

Shanahan and Havlat would be nice...

AHHH.... I had been anxiouslly waiting all day for this!

What did he do wrong this time?

(a) Sign too many bad contracts?

(b) Not sign enough contracts?

I guess it really doesn't matter...

I dunno Dev -- please tell me how I should feel then.. I dont have a fvcking idea what my gm is doing or what direction the team is taking so please tell me how I should react as a perfect devils fan --

all I said was that people need the kool-aid they are acustomed to on july 1 and at trade deadlines.

nothing else...

I dunno Dev -- please tell me how I should feel then.. I dont have a fvcking idea what my gm is doing or what direction the team is taking so please tell me how I should react as a perfect devils fan --

all I said was that people need the kool-aid they are acustomed to on july 1 and at trade deadlines.

nothing else...

All I'm asking is for you to clarify instead of just calling out the fanbase as lemmings.

Should Lou have made some moves?

Are you glad he didn't?

Are you just saying that people here expect their candy each UFA day regardless?

What did you want....I'm being serious...

Ok, trying to be realistic.... (and sipping, ok gulping, scotch)..... We kept Johnny and Andy - both I REALLY REALLY like. Lost Mike (perfect 4th liner), Clemmer (great back up), now Gio and Mad Dog..........

Are we rebuilding? Are we going for 8th and out in first round? Are we gonna kill the league by signing 37+ vets at some point during the season? (Shanny, I do want you back for another year, so please don't read too much into this).

I just don't understand Lou's thougth process right now. All you regular posters - Bergfors will never be more than 3rd or 4th liner, Vrana is gone, the other kids are KIDS. I am, for the first time in several years, not sure where we are.

No back up. No depth. No D..... sorry, some D but not New Jersey "D" as we get labelled with ever year. Elias, and the new tourch carrier Parise, can't carry us on their backs beyond a cerain point.

I believe in Lou. He is a HOF'er. In the past I have seen, and understood, his vision. I believed. I will ALWAYS believe. Been there when we got 60 pts a year, and WILL be there no matter what I am just unsure of where we are planning to go next year. Lou, what are you doing???

100% correct

Rod Pelley ?!?!?!?! You've gotta be kidding me, this guy had his chance to make the team and he blew it. Lou better get his thumb out of his ass right now or else this team is hitting the $hitter. Havlat anyone? :noclue:

thefourthperiod: Havlat agrees to deal with Wild

SOMEONE SHOOT ME! :argh: the list keeps getting thinner and thinner now I'm really starting to worry, :unsure: like I said before Pelley and Bergfors shouldn't be any near this roster they're both awful.

Can the better play of Zubrus, Rolston and Bergfors replace Gionta and Madden's goals on this team?

Berg - who? That is problem.... are you dreaming? Lets bring the entire farm club up so each player can score 4 goals over 80 games to make up for the production! Yeah..... but at least we get to say Bergfors plays in the big leagues now!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!