Njdevs Fantasy Football, Version 2009....

CRASHER

...featuring the best draft in the business!!!!!

Just not yet!!!

(stay tuned after the board awards end.... gotta spread out the drama sirs!! B ) )

Edited by aylbert

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope McNair is still available by the time my pick rolls around!

He's got a lotta brains on his shoulders

Edited by Masked Fan

I hope McNair is still available by the time my pick rolls around!

He's got a lotta brains on his shoulders

Hey it took 4 bullets to slow him down... THAT'S tough :P

(he should still be drafted before Leon Washington :lol: )

You know I'm in...I'm shooting for 6th place this time...I don't want to set the bar too high :)

all ya need do is make the playoffs and get stupid lucky on a matchup after all!!

PATIENCE!!!!!!

We do not want to interfere with board awards drama!!!!!

LIAR! You just dont want people to not vote for you in every category :)

We should spend this lull time to make efficient drafting procedures. I got completely screwed in the first round last year because of a long ass wait, then a speedy bunch of picks, then a late night pick, and I couldn't get time to check the board until lunch at work...

Still annoyed :D

LIAR! You just dont want people to not vote for you in every category :)

We should spend this lull time to make efficient drafting procedures. I got completely screwed in the first round last year because of a long ass wait, then a speedy bunch of picks, then a late night pick, and I couldn't get time to check the board until lunch at work...

Still annoyed :D

Eh, I know which categories MATTER and which ones people should be EXECUTED for mentioning me in... Lady Byng much ??? :P

Well that's fine... I mean I have people on facebook and text messages I am quite capable of the harrassment needed to keep sh!t going (I will not make drunk picks on Friday or Saturday nights though I swear!!!)

then again not like I drafted a kicker for someone in the last round :lol:

Eh, I know which categories MATTER and which ones people should be EXECUTED for mentioning me in... Lady Byng much ??? :P

Well that's fine... I mean I have people on facebook and text messages I am quite capable of the harrassment needed to keep sh!t going (I will not make drunk picks on Friday or Saturday nights though I swear!!!)

then again not like I drafted a kicker for someone in the last round :lol:

Well to be fair you should probably be nominated for anything with "Lady" in the title... :D And I drafted blind last season since I was on vacation with little to no computer access...this draft is mine!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :)

Well to be fair you should probably be nominated for anything with "Lady" in the title... :D And I drafted blind last season since I was on vacation with little to no computer access...this draft is mine!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :)

Why, cause I shred through girls like Lou does coaches??? :P

Drew Bledsoe... still on the draft board... get him before Clown does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew Bledsoe... still on the draft board... get him before Clown does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking more about your penchant for high heels and wearing lipstick :)

And hey, I am the king of the draft, it never fails....who I pick will have a horrible season! I'm considering charging for my services...you want someone to fail miserably during the season I'll take them in the first three rounds...

Who are you kidding? Clown's gonna build his team around first round pick Jake Delhomme! :boogie:

I figure the Delhommo pain was too soon for poor LCB!!

I was thinking more about your penchant for high heels and wearing lipstick :)

And hey, I am the king of the draft, it never fails....who I pick will have a horrible season! I'm considering charging for my services...you want someone to fail miserably during the season I'll take them in the first three rounds...

You would be thinking wrong sir!!

Though I can think of a few people I'd enjoy seeing you tank their seasons!!!

Who are you kidding? Clown's gonna build his team around first round pick Jake Delhomme! :boogie:

Oh you mean the J.P. Losman of the NFC? :evil:

Wait, he is coming back???? Let me adjust my rankings....

Ok...QB Rankings....334. Babe Laufenberg, Dallas....335. Drew Bledsoe.....336 (tie) Jake Delhomme, JP Losman

CMON BABE!!!!!!!!!

ahh damn second is still nice. crash how many teams?

I won't go more then 12... when you do you totally contaminate the draft pool and have zero depth at that point

I guess if we see the total interest in here... two leagues are possible....

after the board awards B )

I still argue depth doesnt matter.... the more teams you get, the more drafting matters - and deals matter. The more depth, the easier it is to bury mistakes.

if we lived in a world without injuries you would be correct

trust me... I had a team last year that 6 of my top 8 picks did not make it past week 5 :P

if we lived in a world without injuries you would be correct

trust me... I had a team last year that 6 of my top 8 picks did not make it past week 5 :P

No team should be able to survive that unless you picked up every correct sleeper. That shouldn't be an argument to have absurd depth.