Devils to host Rangers in preseason game on Sept. 16

nyrsuck26

Weird that we won't play at least one pre-season game at the Garden... I can't remember the last time that happened.

No game at MSG means no Devs on TV in preseason...bad news.

I love watching the prospects. May have to go to a preseaon game this fall.

Weird that we won't play at least one pre-season game at the Garden... I can't remember the last time that happened.

No game at MSG means no Devs on TV in preseason...bad news.

I love watching the prospects. May have to go to a preseaon game this fall.

Yeah, that blows. I enjoy watching the prospects as well.

i might be mistaken but i could swear both rangers-devils exhibition games were televised last year.

They were. I went to the one at the Rock and a buddy of mine was texting me to ask who was playing with who because the MSG crew acted like the Rangers were playing a KHL team that no one had ever heard of.

i might be mistaken but i could swear both rangers-devils exhibition games were televised last year.

They were. I went to the one at the Rock and a buddy of mine was texting me to ask who was playing with who because the MSG crew acted like the Rangers were playing a KHL team that no one had ever heard of.

I'm pretty sure Doc and Chico called that one, with Dave Maloney.

The economy sucks nuts. My dad said we're in too tight to re-new my season tickets. For the first time in 2 full years at the Rock, somebody else's ass will be seated in 230, 2, 7. :(

I'll be glad to walk over and kick that ass for you..

Well unless it's too late try this approach.. See I too can't afford my season tickets, so how do I do it at only 2.5 years older than you? I buy the seat upfront and then sell a bunch of games.. So let's say your seat is $1000 for the season or $25 a game (I know that number doesn't make sense but it doesn't matter in this example).. Ok so let's also say you can only afford your seat if it was $400 for the season.. So that means you buy your season tickets at the $1000 price and sell $600 worth of games, or 24 games (24 x 5 = 600).. Then you still get to have your seat for $400 worth of games plus playoffs..

I find it extremely easy to sell my seats just by using NJDevs, StubHub, and TicketExchange.. Even if you have to sell some games below face value (which I have yet to do) it just means you sell a higher value game (Rags, Flyers, Bruins, etc) at a higher price.. You may have to sell more of the higher value regular season games but hey you still get satisfaction knowing you have your seat, you still get to watch the Devils at as many games as you can afford, and you get playoff tickets..

Make sense? Hope I'm not too late and you can still convince your dad, but if not I'd be glad to sell you my seats to some games below face value

Edited by Colin226

It kinda sucks being a team no one cares about...so little leakage of the schedule on our end. Montreal's already got 5 dates, we don't even know our opener.

Looks like the season starts early this year at least (October 1st). Here's to hoping our home opener is that weekend.

:pray: Please be a weekend..

I actually like the suspense for the schedule release.. You can feel it in the air here on NJDevs

You can feel it in the air here on NJDevs

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR...tomorrowafternoonaround3PMeastern...OH LORD

AND IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT...sincearoundtheendoftheplayoffs...OH LORD...

doot doot da doot dadoot doot doot doot dum dum.....

Edited by Colin226

You can feel it in the air here on NJDevs

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR...tomorrowafternoonaround3PMeastern...OH LORD

AND IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT...sincearoundtheendoftheplayoffs...OH LORD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxXBx1lwjM&feature=PlayList&p=77592BC216771E03&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

I have NO IDEA what that's supposed to have to do with chocolate, but that is far and away the best commercial ever produced. It even tops Ryan Miller and JS Aubin telling Yo Momma jokes.

Win.