Official : Bruins-Flyers at Fenway

Devil Dan 56

Fenway is going to be a great place for the Winter Classic. Since the stadium is so crammed, there won't be a bad seat in the house... well maybe right field. I wish they had the game at Old Yankee Stadium last year, I mean it wasn't like Wrigey was going to get torn down anytime soon.

it sucks that we will prob never be involved with something like this :angry:

Maybe after the new Giants Stadium is finished, there may be a shot (however remote it is) that we could get one there.

Maybe after the new Giants Stadium is finished, there may be a shot (however remote it is) that we could get one there.

Yeah our luck they would do giants stadium.... then have rangers vs. islanders in NJ

Yeah our luck they would do giants stadium.... then have rangers vs. islanders in NJ

gotta love Gary Bettman....

Probably wouldn't be Giants stadium because of the chance of the Giants playing there. Not enough time to get everything ready as a baseball stadium

Probably wouldn't be Giants stadium because of the chance of the Giants playing there. Not enough time to get everything ready as a baseball stadium

I guess it worked at the bills stadium cus the bill suck.....haha

Hmm, i'd buy tickets to this. Not that bad of a drive. Anyone know when they go on sale?

Duno but Bettman said it sold out in 20 minutes last year.

the PA already squashed the 2nd game, i was pretty sure.

also the devils will never be involved in one of these, but yankee stadium would no doubt be the venue, not giants stadium. it would also not be rangers-islanders, but likely something like rangers-caps, rangers-flyers, or rangers-bruins.

also the devils will never be involved in one of these, but yankee stadium would no doubt be the venue, not giants stadium. it would also not be rangers-islanders, but likely something like rangers-caps, rangers-flyers, or rangers-bruins.

Rangers Caps would be my guess.

TSN says there's no outdoor game in Calgary, but there will be another 'special event in a Canadian city'.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=282859

The competition committee is continuing to work on reducing the size of goalie equipment and the issue of "proportionality."

They better not let this slide another season. They starting looking at it before last season but said the timing was too tight to do anything about it, well they've had over a year to examine it so get the fixes rolled out before training camp.

what about the new red bull stadium?

EDIT: NVM. it only holds 25,000...Also the Twins are getting a new Ballpark so it is likely that the Wild host it soon. Plus they seem to be going back and forth between EAST-WEST-EAST. So If i had to guess Minnasota gets the one after.

Edited by Mike441