NJ Devils 2009 - 2010 Schedule!

Colin226

Yeah this schedule kicks ass.. Really can't complain about anything here

Exactly. It kinda sucks there's not a lot of 1pm games, but it works! I already have mine color coded, games picked out and hanging a copy on the wall lol

but we do get to invade the Island twice for 1 pm games. Once on at Sat and on Presidents Day

From Fire and Ice:

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/

**The Devils will host the Ottawa Senators at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25 -- the first time in team history that they will play a home game on the day before Thanksgiving (They are usually on the road for the holiday). They return to action on Friday, Nov. 27 for a noon start in Boston and then return home the next day to host the Islanders at 1 p.m.

Hell yes! We might even plan one for opening night. Stay tuned ....

I'm down as I'm sure Andrew will be as well. This year, I'm taking off regardless and going on the crawl lol

From Fire and Ice:

**The Devils will host the Ottawa Senators at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25 -- the first time in team history that they will play a home game on the day before Thanksgiving (They are usually on the road for the holiday). They return to action on Friday, Nov. 27 for a noon start in Boston and then return home the next day to host the Islanders at 1 p.m.

Nice. That will be my first vacation home from college (Penn State). Looks like ill be able to catch that game and the Islanders game. Im gonna miss being home and being able to go to all these weekend games!!

From Fire and Ice:

Nice. That will be my first vacation home from college (Penn State). Looks like ill be able to catch that game and the Islanders game. Im gonna miss being home and being able to go to all these weekend games!!

Nice thing about TCNJ is I can still make it to a bunch of games.. Kinda sucks that their huge home game streak is when I'm studying for finals.. You know what? F*** FINALS!!

Ummmm yeahhhh opening night at home on a Saturday against the Flyers. I might start drinking for that now. We need to organize a crazy ass get together for that night.

I'm all for a bar crawl on St. Patty's day as well. I have to see how many games I can con out of my Aunt haha. Jamie and I are also talking about road trips to Boston and Washington as well as a game on Long Island since it's so cheap. Who wants in?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=njd

- or -

http://devils.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=SubseasonSchedule

YES!!!

Opening Night - October 3rd against Flyers at THE ROCK!!

THEN - October 5th vs RANGERS!! What a way to start the year!! Oh baby!!

Nice! Couldn't have it any better than that. Tough start for the Devils this season with the division opponents.

No sunday games during football regular season.

7 Saturday night home games.

only 1 1:00 home game.

23 games on friday, saturday and sunday.

4 sets of back to back home games.

and on top of that

2 nights where all 30 teams play

Cant wait for hockey!

Ummmm yeahhhh opening night at home on a Saturday against the Flyers. I might start drinking for that now. We need to organize a crazy ass get together for that night.

I'm all for a bar crawl on St. Patty's day as well. I have to see how many games I can con out of my Aunt haha. Jamie and I are also talking about road trips to Boston and Washington as well as a game on Long Island since it's so cheap. Who wants in?

Agreed!

Can I reserve a table at arena bar now?

I LOVE this schedule. It's tempting me to spend money on road trips when I shouldn't (CHICAGO AND MINNESOTA DURING WINTER BREAK!). And it's great on the team travel-wise. It sucks for US, the fans, when we go an entire month without a home game (Olympics, then West Coast swing), but it's probably better for the team that way.

Only thing I'm not liking is that the 9 of 10 at home happens largely in December, which means I won't be at most of them, working in retail as I do.

My road trip to Boston is also out, being a noon (NOON?!) game on Black Friday. Three home games during my Spring Break (with a St Patty's Day home game thrown in) will make up for that, though.

Anyone else slightly amused the we see consecutive visits from the Blues and Blue Jackets?

It's weird, this team shouldn't be (on paper) as good as last years, and two years ago was the opening season, and the economy continues to suck, but this schedule alone seems to promise better attendance than either of the last two years, what with all the Friday & Saturday night games.

It's weird, this team shouldn't be (on paper) as good as last years, and two years ago was the opening season, and the economy continues to suck, but this schedule alone seems to promise better attendance than either of the last two years, what with all the Friday & Saturday night games.

I love this schedule also.

Our longest road trip is 5 games. 10 days. not too bad.

I wish there were a few more early home games.

Last year they had four 1:00pm, one 3:00pm and one 5:00pm games.

This year they only have one 1:00pm and two 5:00pm games.

But I guess that's the way it is these days.

Edited by 95Crash

I love this schedule also.

Our longest road trip is 5 games. 10 days. not too bad.

It's not even a traditional 5 game road trip where they are gone the whole time. They play Isles at the beginning of it and Rags towards the end. Very nice schedule for the Devils! 9 out of 10 at home while most college kids are home is going to help attendance too.

YES!!!

Opening Night - October 3rd against Flyers at THE ROCK!!

THEN - October 5th vs RANGERS!! What a way to start the year!! Oh baby!!

Open with 2 divisional rivals. Must win games or else we'll be last in the division and miss the playoffs.

Opening night vs. the Phaggots- it's on baby!!!!!

opening night vs philly isn't a good thing. Their fans will be craving hockey as bad as us and they will buy tix too. Get your tix for that game as quickly as you can!

Same for Monday vs Rags.

I'll be at both of them, and I plan on getting those tickets early.