Sergei federov gets ripped off for $43M

msweet

In a lawsuit filed Thursday in Wayne County Circuit Court, Fedorov says Joseph Zada of Grosse Pointe Shores also broke a promise to repay him $60 million by April 20.

Can I write you a check for that? But don't cash it until August, I have to wait for some things to clear.

"The suit says Zada "acting in concert with others" and "intentionally lied to Fedorov" whenever he asked about the money."

"Do you have my money?"

"Yes. It's right here. In, my..um...pocket. I'm holding it there."

"The suit says Zada "acting in concert with others" and "intentionally lied to Fedorov" whenever he asked about the money."

"Do you have my money?"

"Yes. It's right here. In, my..um...pocket. I'm holding it there."

Why would you ever trust someone in today's world with $43 million.

Why would you ever trust anyone with money? :blink: The $43 million part just makes it even dumber.

Thats a harsh judgment. Athletes don't make their dollars by being good with money... so they turn to people who are good with money to manage it for them. Most athletes rely on their salaries now to get them though their late 40s onwards... yet will still have family and friends leeching off them when they are no longer collecting a paycheck. You'd be stupid to try to do it yourself if you A) aren't committed to it (active athletes cant) B) dont have the education for it - formal or acquired