Brodeur leaves Reebok for Sher-Wood

devilzibook

MB30 stuff on the pads huh?

*waits for Crasher*

I was at the movies :P

my hate for this ridiculous ego of his is growing.... and Andrew stole my Staal insurance line :P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reebok sucks anyway.

I used to think that untill i tried their skates and they are amazing, changing all my equipment over from CCM to RBK in the future, although if i could get hold of it i would go for Warrior's new line of pads, but Reebok make good stuff.

As for Marty's pads, i dont give a $hit who makes them , or what the look like, as long as they keep the puck out.

I used to think that untill i tried their skates and they are amazing, changing all my equipment over from CCM to RBK in the future, although if i could get hold of it i would go for Warrior's new line of pads, but Reebok make good stuff.

As for Marty's pads, i dont give a $hit who makes them , or what the look like, as long as they keep the puck out.

Yeah I love my RBK 9K skates.

CCM is owned by Reebok. I think they both suck and they are the worst out of all the major companies.

Remember what happened when you changed your helmet marty? you tore your bicep...

now you changed you pads too? our season is fvcked

remember when Marty got hurt and we thought our season was fvcked? haha it's true tho man good point

Edited by Colin226

CCM is owned by Reebok. I think they both suck and they are the worst out of all the major companies.

And there both owned by Adidas nothing like a bit of competion in the market to create inovation.

Which is why it sucks that mission got brought by Bauer.

What gear do you use then??

And there both owned by Adidas nothing like a bit of competion in the market to create inovation.

Really when did Mission get bought out by Bauer? I thought Mission was part of the New Balance family? There is a Mission outlet near my apt.

Vaughn has the best goalie gear. Warrior and Easton have the best sticks. Eagle has the best gloves. Graf has the best skates.

Sometime in september of last year. Mission also has the best helmets, hopefully Nike doesn't screw that up.

Nike no longer owns Bauer. Bauer is now back to being it's own stand alone company. Mission initially looked into buying Bauer from Nike, but a different group of investors actually bought them. Because Mission had made a pitch for them the new buyers were able to get a look at their books, and made an offer to purchase Mission as well, or so the story goes...

Edited by chrisg19