NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

Remember this is NOT the order you draft!!!

This is simply the order you get to CHOOSE where you draft.... you can draft in any slot left on the board at that

so please... when you're on the clock here.. just pick when you want to draft and move on!!!!

1. MB III (PICKING 1st)

2. LCB (PICKING 12th)

3. dr33 (PICKING 6th)

4. VALUE (PICKING 2nd)

5. Crasher (PICKING 11th)

6. Manta (PICKING 7th)

7. DevilsMJ (PICKING 10th)

8. Has (PICKING 3rd)

9. Masked (PICKING 4th)

10. aylbert (PICKING 8th)

11. U-Dog (PICKING 5th)

12. RSC (PICKING 9th)

*-MB III trades his sixth round pick (#72) for dr33's ninth round pick (#102) to switch places in line

*-VALUE trades his eighth round pick (#95) for aylbert's fifteenth-round pick (#176) to switch places in line

Let the madness BEGIN!!!!

Edited by aylbert

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, last??? :P Eh whatever, I'm almost sure I'll wind up with the last pick, which I like. Crash, is the draft snake style?

Yes it is

and no you'll end up like 8th or something :P

Can I trade my first overall choosing of the draft pick order option?

Well you can pick any draft spot you want because you're first.

But I'll trade with you if you want to move to eighth spot in the line and have some other people pick in front of you provided it's allowed :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978

Well you can pick any draft spot you want because you're first.

But I'll trade with you if you want to move to eighth spot in the line and have some other people pick in front of you provided it's allowed :lol:

Well obviously I wouldn't trade straight up...but maybe someone here really wants the first pick overall that they would offer a late round draft pick for it. Maybe not...

Well you could do that after the draft order gets picked when you're on the clock. Might be too complicated to do that now before anyone else knows where they'll slot in.

I think you have to trade an equal amount of picks though on both sides since everyone's got to have 15 players by the end of the draft. Say someone would offer their first and a third rounder and you give up the #1 overall and a late-rounder, something like that. Whatever you can get for it, you just have to match up the total # of picks.

Edited by Hasan4978

Well you could always hoard picks and try to trade them later you know.....

just a thought/suggestion......

DR33, are you confirming the #1 pick??

Well you could always hoard picks and try to trade them later you know.....

just a thought/suggestion......

DR33, are you confirming the #1 pick??

True but you would have to get rid of the extra picks before the end of the draft or wind up cutting your last pick or two if you go over and lose them for nothing.

If someone wants to risk that fine with me, I guess I just took it for granted that all trades had to be even because they were last year.

Edited by Hasan4978

I am leaving this open to give anyone the opportunity to have the first choice from me...if they want 1st pick, middle of the draft or last. Looking for a later round pick.

:blink::blink::blink:

Um, you realize we kinda can't move on till you choose a draft position..... right??

(ok THIS i did not see coming :P)

ok, sooooo....we are doing keepers right? I mean from last year...shouldn't we decide who's losing what first? That would put in perspective where I would draft I would think (i.e. whoever took AP is obviously hoping for a lower pick...or would want one, I'd think...)

Because we're starting keepers this year, I wanted to make sure I got All-Day back on my team.

You realize each time you squeal and whine about this, the higher the cost is gonna be to get him???? :evil:

"With the 2nd pick to decide where to pick in the upcoming NJDevs Offline NFL Draft, LOTCB selects to pick....12th!!!

CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant: :rant:

I wish you a thousand years of Buffalo sports pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!