NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Value and Sworn D are currently discussing a trade.

(e5)

Value gets: 4th selection of pick and Sworn D's 15th round

Sworn D gets: 10th selection of pick and Value's 8th round

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm headed to the city for a bit, but will be back before 4ish... If Value agrees to the above, Its a done deal on my side - and move on :)

Edited by aylbert

:rofl:

we've not picked a player and this is the most... effed.... draft... EVER!!!

Seriously...so far it's become surprisingly profitable to move down in the draft order :blink:

Every one of these four has broken the mold in some way, what's your encore since you're on the clock?

(e5)

Value gets: 4th selection of pick and Sworn D's 15th round

Sworn D gets: 11th selection of pick and Value's 8th round

Actually he was tenth in line, not eleventh so you move down to 10th.

Edited by Hasan4978

Seriously...so far it's become surprisingly profitable to move down in the draft order :blink:

Agreed. The 2nd overall pick is very valuable... but I couldn't turn down a 1st and an 8th for it.

8th/9th rounders are still very much on the active roster.

Agreed. The 2nd overall pick is very valuable... but I couldn't turn down a 1st and an 8th for it.

8th/9th rounders are still very much on the active roster.

I thought these trades are more than just that though, when you shift the position you're going to draft you're doing it for the whole draft, right (or this is going to get really confusing)?

I thought these trades are more than just that though, when you shift the position you're going to draft you're doing it for the whole draft, right (or this is going to get really confusing)?

True, that's a consideration as well... I am shifting my position in the snake... however, I felt it was more beneficial to trade my 15th round selection for an 8th round selection, then my actual position in each round... especially since I wanted nothing to do with the top end of Round 1 (ie, pick #2, #3)

Edited by aylbert

Oh I agree you're getting a lot out of it, just had to make sure people weren't getting mixed up over the concept of trading draft position vs. just swapping spots in the first round.

Especially since it took me like several different posts from dr before I really got what type of trade he was asking for in the first place when he basically invented this kind of deal.

Edited by Hasan4978

Standard 12 hour clock, with everyone having pretty much with some leeway being given to late night hours, etc

(though good luck getting me to pick when I'm out and about drinking my ass off... I'll not make U-Dog level bad picks!!!)

Not to mention the standard thing of let someone know who doesn't pick before you in PM/list form if you are really worried about it... everything... will... move.... just.... fine B )

We will finish mere HOURS before kickoff yet again... be ready!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Standard 12 hour clock, with everyone having pretty much with some leeway being given to late night hours, etc

(though good luck getting me to pick when I'm out and about drinking my ass off... I'll not make U-Dog level bad picks!!!)

Not to mention the standard thing of let someone know who doesn't pick before you in PM/list form if you are really worried about it... everything... will... move.... just.... fine B )

We will finish mere HOURS before kickoff yet again... be ready!!!!!! :thumbsup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE NEED TO FINISH NOOOOOOOOOW

NOW!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh c'mon Crasher! Quit crying over losing your dear 12th spot and pick already! You can always trade it later. sheesh

... especially since I wanted nothing to do with the top end of Round 1 (ie, pick #2, #3)

Whatsa matter? afraid to commit to someone?

Edited by Masked Fan

Oh c'mon Crasher! Quit crying over losing your dear 12th spot and pick already! You can always trade it later. sheesh

I'm doing what's best for my franchise B )

Besides... I've been trying to get clown to trade all day :P