NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

sh!te! I am going to Hyannis Port and Martha's Vineyard the next two weeks!

I guess I have to take vacation time away

PM me your cell (or BBM if you have one)... I'll keep ya in the loop when it's your turn, etc

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sh!te! I am going to Hyannis Port and Martha's Vineyard the next two weeks!

I guess I have to take vacation time away

Well at least Cape Cod is awesome. Have you ever been to Cobi's in Brewster? They have amazing fried clam strips, you should definitely try and eat there one night if you can.

The Sworn Defenders (Aylbert) and the Wack MCs (RSC) have a trade to announce:

The Sworn D trade the 33rd overall pick (3rd round), 65th overall pick (6th) and the 161st overall pick (14th)

for

Wack MCs 40th overall pick (4th round), 57 overall pick (5th) and the 153rd overall pick (13th)

No, neither-- it looks even enough. I'm just kind of confused... like how did this get started? And.. why did it happen? Like if we were drafting and we got to the 33rd pick and this trade was made, it would seem normal. But before you know what player is going to be available, it's just kind of odd to trade picks... :confused:

Gotcha... I have my reasons for wanting to be double 4 and double 5... plus shaving off the back end (I am now done with the draft in Round 13)

Yeah it's generally not my style to trade before I know what's available to me but they both do get a lot of back-to-back picks out of it. Everything else has broken the mold, from the draft order trades to the pre-draft trade here - why not?

Back to back picks no longer just for the 1st and 12ths anymore... lol

I pick b2b in the 4th, 5th, 13th and I have two picks in the 8th non consecutive.

I hope not... but man, AP has nowhere to go but up with Favre at QB preventing the D from cheating.

I disagree... Fraud is gonna see 7-8 in the box and think he can beat those man on man coverages and his INTs are gonna soar this year

Irony dictates that AP will tear a ligament on Friday night.

post-909-125082618461.gif

Well since we're doing this and there's no actual clock till Monday I ain't tempting the fates till my guy plays his second game...especially after it took the perfect storm for me to get this pick :P

More so since I know and entered Brian's pick too B )

That would be Forte, for those of you that don't feel like clicking onto draft results on the league homepage (I just put it in the other thread though).

Edited by Hasan4978

I disagree... Fraud is gonna see 7-8 in the box and think he can beat those man on man coverages and his INTs are gonna soar this year

I dont think Favre will be great... but I think the fact he's standing there will give more room for AP to work.

That would be Forte, for those of you that don't feel like clicking onto draft results on the league homepage (I just put it in the other thread though).

I sent him a text to confirm it... but I guess he's not by his cell now... we'll see in the morning

I dont think Favre will be great... but I think the fact he's standing there will give more room for AP to work.

Add to that the PUTRID WR and TE corps in Minnesota, there's NO reason to respect the pass ... EVER... on this team

As a preemptive pick to the pick that might be picked preemptively in the 4th round I'm selecting Drew Roethlisbrady....

DUUDDEEEEE!!

I just saw Chad Johnson kicking FGs and PATs... ADJUST YOUR DEPTH CHART FULLY!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I saw that too...crazy, who'd have thought 8. 5. would be so useful....but that spot is reserved for Buehler!!! WHOOT!

I gotta say he kicked that sh!t pretty damn good.....boy's got a career in this league eh?

NEWS FLASH!!!

In an effort to revive his career to the glory days of "not last year", LT has signed a one year deal with the playoff contender Masked Marauders!

post-909-125095141638_thumb.jpg

Please don't get injured tonight!