NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe dr better change the player he's trying to trade up to get :P Although I'm not sure I like a lot of QB's left, part of the reason I was glad to get one early after all. I figured the ones worth getting would go too early as usual and there wouldn't be much late.

Sworn Defenders trade picks 57th (5th), 97th (9th) and future considerations for Faith in Jake! 67th (6th), 91st (8th) and 115th (10th)

Future considerations will be resolved before the end of the draft that allocates 15 picks to each team.

DevilsRule33 is up!

lol, you gotta be kidding. Another first I guess, CRASHER...the ol' PTBNL (well actually that's baseball) exists now!

dr33 and I had difficulties coming to an agreement that worked for both sides. We both agreed to the value for the trade, but we are constrained by the 1:1 ratio...

Edited by aylbert

...It just struck me as both odd and obnoxious that you picked on my Knowshon pick when you didn't say anything about Anthony Gonzalez getting drafted 65 spots and 4 rounds too early.

And you are basing that on what? A little magazine article on how magical Knowshon will be and how AGO did last year?

Every season is different.

We shall see how these picks pan out, Darth. I think mine looks wise since he is replacing Harrison, yours seems hopeful, since he is in Denver, a RB producing machine. I was looking to possibly pick Knowshon myself, if he were still around after like the ninth round. He has potential.

dr33 and I had difficulties coming to an agreement that worked for both sides. We both agreed to the value for the trade, but we are constrained by the 1:1 ratio...

That's when ya gotta throw in the 15th rounder. :noclue:

Except my lowest picks are 2 13s :)

well then, your lowest remaining pick right?

I think I envy your getting out of the last few rounds of this draft. That is pretty awesome.

I could never trade out of the 15th round, getting a kicker any higher then there would make me violently ill :P

I lost my 15th for an 8th (and swapping to be in position to grab Jackson instead of taking Forte/MJD)... so i can't complain

Ohh, the iggles. Gotcha. Still doesn't explain it :P

I was pissed DeSean Jax was taken, I thought (or hoped) he'd fall to me, I think he's going to have a top-10 year next year.

I was annoyed I missed McNabb...

I was planning on drafting him at 5.8 (where I drafted Romo)... still wish LOTCB took him instead :D