NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH CMON!!!

FYI: I am VERY interested to move back into this round...anyone who might be interested let me know

Why you'd want two players on a 3-13 team with no offensive line is baffling anyway :P

no trade for me... so I'll go with my VALUE pick here....

Matt Hasselbeck-QB

Dude is soooo under the radar now.....

Why you'd want two players on a 3-13 team with no offensive line is baffling anyway :P

WAIT, HOW ARE YOU QUESTION ME...ONLY MY OPINION MATTERS...GET IT!!!!!!!!?!?!?!! I KNOW ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, I thought I was someone else in this league for a minute.... :lol:

WAIT, HOW ARE YOU QUESTION ME...ONLY MY OPINION MATTERS...GET IT!!!!!!!!?!?!?!! I KNOW ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, I thought I was someone else in this league for a minute.... :lol:

Slow down old man :P

Alrighty, I'm gonna go Devin Hester, WR, CHI

Damn you! My efforts to have all the Bears touchdowns are foiled again~! :P

Did you say "value" or "brittle" pick? Or are you just riding the "every other year is great for Hasselback" theory.

If Walter Jones was still steady I'd say this was a great pick. As is, it's just a very good pick.

Yeah well, I've got the graveyard shift at work this week...was going to pull a trade with Crasher last night to get Hasselbeck but groggily decided against it....I'm cool though, I'll get my guy...

eh, I was banking on, especially since everyone had picked their QB already, that he would fall to me....Crasher was the one I didn't think would pick a backup before grabbing his 2nd WR but I underestimated *EDIT* and didn't realized he grabbed Mason with his 7th rounder since I was at work...I actually had DevilsMJ as going for backup QB since he was set at RB but could go for a 3rd wideout and that's why I initiated the swap with Crash....but eh...no problem...

Edited by UnderDogX

Yeah well, I've got the graveyard shift at work this week...was going to pull a trade with Crasher last night to get Hasselbeck but groggily decided against it....I'm cool though, I'll get my guy...

eh, I was banking on, especially since everyone had picked their QB already, that he would fall to me....Crasher was the one I didn't think would pick a backup before grabbing his 2nd WR but I underestimated *EDIT* and didn't realized he grabbed Mason with his 7th rounder since I was at work...I actually had DevilsMJ as going for backup QB since he was set at RB but could go for a 3rd wideout and that's why I initiated the swap with Crash....but eh...no problem...

I think Lefty in TB is going to have a better year than Hassled-back. He has much better weapons (Winslow, Bryant and Clayton).

CMON MANTA!

Kicker and D in the 8th?

before Crasher says something I guess I can say that my not taking a QB yet doesn't look sooooo bad....

Trentative Checkwards is available from the Buffalo Bills...he will wow you with his checkdown passes..over and over and over...