NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

Kicker and D in the 8th?

before Crasher says something I guess I can say that my not taking a QB yet doesn't look sooooo bad....

I there is nothing but dreck left at key positions, might as well draft the top ranked K and D, as I don't draft again till tomorrow.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I there is nothing but dreck left at key positions, might as well draft the top ranked K and D, as I don't draft again till tomorrow.

I agree... if you win a single match by a point or two extra (from your D and K), it will be worth it...

It will all depend how you fill your depth spots... if you can get the bye week fill in value in the later rounds/waivers... it'll be great.

The only thing Id be weary about is Beanie Wells as your RB2 with no one on the bench to back him up yet.

I agree with you on D...and everyone else on K's

With that in mind (and the fact most of my starting positions and flex are filled), my pick is the Super Bowl Champs' D - Pittsburgh

Edited by Hasan4978

Holy hell what a messed up draft

mbIII hasn't gone in MONTH

Manta is in the 9th round... and with kicker :giggle:

just make sure I got all y'all's teams right ok??

It's been a BAD DAY :P

Holy hell what a messed up draft

mbIII hasn't gone in MONTH

Manta is in the 9th round... and with kicker :giggle:

just make sure I got all y'all's teams right ok??

It's been a BAD DAY :P

mbIII just picked yesterday, you ninjaed him out of Greg Olsen without even picking :lol:

You never put Derrick Ward on dr's team on the league home page, he was like a fifth-round pick...otherwise the draft results there seem okay.

btw side note for Clown, dr, ayl, whoever...Yahoo! MAY actually be putting up Fantasy Hockey tonight or soon thereafter.

Edited by Hasan4978

mbIII just picked yesterday, you ninjaed him out of Greg Olsen without even picking :lol:

You never put Derrick Ward on dr's team on the league home page, he was like a fifth-round pick...otherwise the draft results there seem okay.

oh yeah

the best move of the draft so far too

CMON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fixed the Ward thing....this thing does NOT like to save when you have the save button :rant:

And with the "finally he really decided to go QB" pick...

Smirking Revenge takes a man who I've never been high on but really think he's going to have a good fantasy year.......Big Ben, PIT QB...the guy I had targeted all along...or did I?

as for me, graveyard shift, as I mentioned previously, so if my pick comes up again....txt me....I'm there till 4 in the AM....

the reason he freefalled so much is because that team is jsut in shambles right now...it is NOT going ot be a good year for buffalo =/

Buffalo isn't looking the best, but I still feel he was good value for the pick... it was the pick I acquired for swapping 'pick' selections...

Sworn Defenders proudly select Lee Evans, WR, BUF with their 95th overall pick...

Officially putting an end to his freefall (ADP 60.9)

He was my second choice at 80, but between Jauron's ultra-conservative offense, scattershot Trent at QB and TO needing to be fed his numbers (which takes away from the limited passing numbers to go around) come hell or high water it was just hard to see Evans having a big year...but yeah at this point it's good value.

I think his receptions will drop, but yardage will increase as he gets away from double coverage.

It'll be a rough start as TO works his way into it and Lynch out... and unfortunately just a bad QB... but even with all these things considered, he's slated to go at pick 61... so I'm happy to grab him at 95.

I targeted 3 wide receivers at pick #73... getting 2 out of 3 aint bad. lol

Sworn Defenders and Martysb3tt3r have a 10 pick trade to announce:

Martysb3tt3r trades picks #96 (8th), #131 (11th), #144 (12th), #145 (13th), #169 (15th)

to Aylbert for picks #103 (9th), #113 (10th), #137 (12th), #152 (13th), #153 (13th)

Aylbert then sends #169 (15th) to DevilsRule33 to satisfy future considerations from a previous trade.

-------------

Sworn Defenders select from the Saints, wide receiver, Lance Moore

I've agreed to a trade with dr - he switches places with me in this round (#97-99), I trade my 10th rounder (#118) for his 11th rounder (#126), and we swap 12th rounders (with me moving up from #142 to #139)

With my newly acquired pick I select:

WR Jerricho Cotchery - Jets

He let me down a little last year but thanks to aylbert's receiver bargain hunting he gets one more chance :lol: Hopefully he rebounds as a #4 WR for me, and a #1 for the Jets.

Edited by Hasan4978

Wow, the WR's continue to come off the board at a ridiculous pace.

Not tied to the pick if anyone wants to make an offer for it, but if I'm making the pick it will be closer to 1 PM today.

Less ridiculous pace, more market correction I think. A few WR were dropping on the board compared to their ADP's as people were going for more RB's, TE and sleeper WRs